Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's been a fair bit of pushback lately against influencers using their kids for content and in ads etc., but these two never seem to come in for much criticism compared to others. The fact that they're a showbiz family of sorts or have a reputation for being squeaky clean shouldn't let them off the hook, in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
I sooo get the sexless thing. I’ve often thought it. They just seem like a couple of friends rather than an actual couple. I get that it’s nice to have a relationship where your partner is like your best friend too, but where’s the chemistry!

Also I used to like them both but I’m so so bored of everything they have to say.

Reactions: 6
There's been a fair bit of pushback lately against influencers using their kids for content and in ads etc., but these two never seem to come in for much criticism compared to others. The fact that they're a showbiz family of sorts or have a reputation for being squeaky clean shouldn't let them off the hook, in my opinion.
I’ve seen lots of people justify their selling out of their children as ‘they are successful in their own right and have talent’

To me that makes it 1000x times worse. Like at least the other people who do IG ads need the money from exposing their kids to live.

Giovanna and Tom must have been absolutely minted before all of this (he wrote lots of songs for One Direction and I believe Ed Sheeran) there is absolutely no way these 2 could need the ad revenue to maintain their lifestyle. It makes it all so much worse that they do all these ads and take all these free holidays in my opinion.

I’ve mentioned this a few pages back that Giovanna wrote a story about working shortly before giving birth to her 3rd saying ‘Maternity leave? I wish!’ I thought to myself: oh my god are you actually joking me?! You could afford to take all the time off you want!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't understand how her brother and sister have very Essex accents and she doesn't? Fake much?

The baby books and podcasts etc are so freaking annoying. She's a mum to 3 kids, she's not better qualified than any other mum to do the things she gets tons of money for. She has a nanny ffs! Surely mum's without paid help should be the ones giving advice?
I noticed that with the accents and wondered if it's because she went to stage school? Are they given elocution lessons?!

I didn't know they had a Nanny either! Maybe that's why she was shocked that time Tom went to the shops with all 3 kids? I remember then thinking how do you manage to never go to the shops with all 3 kids? Must be because she leaves them with the Nanny!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she famously go to a hotel to catch up on her sleep?
I detest how celebrities are suddenly parenting experts the moment they're pregnant and can dictate to the rest of us how to raise a child.

Reactions: 11
I used to love these two!! They are just so boring now. They act like the perfect parents. But as I've just read they have a nanny?? Wouldn't surprise me. No wonder they always seem to be happy and never that stressed!!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she famously go to a hotel to catch up on her sleep?
I detest how celebrities are suddenly parenting experts the moment they're pregnant and can dictate to the rest of us how to raise a child.
She put that as advice in her parenting book. Ha, it’s like a parody of a sitcom.

Going back to the thing about them both being cheap, a few years ago they were doing a YouTube video and Tom has just won some award or other for his book so he found this mini champagne bottle he’d been gifted and tried to drink it but it was off so he couldn’t have any champagne. It made me feel like they’re proper tight bastards you know

• Haha
The thing is I can’t imagine him gay either. As someone else said earlier, just completely sex-less!

Reactions: 9
That magazine extract above is interesting. I know she does the podcast now (shudder), but does anyone know what she did work-wise before that / before the kids?

Reactions: 2
I think she 'wrote' a book before the kids. Maybe did a bit of acting as an extra maybe? Bit of magazine work. Mostly just held onto her husband's coat tails 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her kids seen to the reason for her raised profile. Most of what's been dropped into her lap is 'mummy' stuff. Because just being a parent isn't good enough, everyone needs to be an insta/you tube/gifted/ad parent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she wrote book reviews for Heat magazine? She’s just very saccharine. And will sell any and all of her children’s lived - the latest book is a prime example. Here kids I wrote you these mega personal letters, I’ve had them published into a book and sold them for millions to read 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she wrote book reviews for Heat magazine? She’s just very saccharine. And will sell any and all of her children’s lived - the latest book is a prime example. Here kids I wrote you these mega personal letters, I’ve had them published into a book and sold them for millions to read 🙄
I’ve just been having a look at the extract of her book that’s available on google, and there’s one letter about how one of the kids told her (Gi) he hated her. It’s followed by a photo of her crying?!

I hate to think back on times I was a little tit to my mum when I was a kid, but how mortifying to have your mum telling the whole world about how upset she was by your behaviour when you were only tiny. Just such a weird thing to do.

Who buys these books?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve just been having a look at the extract of her book that’s available on google, and there’s one letter about how one of the kids told her (Gi) he hated her. It’s followed by a photo of her crying?!

I hate to think back on times I was a little tit to my mum when I was a kid, but how mortifying to have your mum telling the whole world about how upset she was by your behaviour when you were only tiny. Just such a weird thing to do.

Who buys these books?!
OH my god WHAT!

Just had to find the part you were talking about.. oh I could never get through this book, why do I wanna read a random mother’s diary about her kids that I don’t know?

It’s so funny as well seeing her write Buzz, Buddy and Max. The first two are such odd names!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Who buys these books?!
The poor kid was probably fed up of being smothered and filmed and forced to perform so that they can get a scholarship into the silvia young school just like mummy and daddy 🙄🙄 she can be full on, my friends have children and one of them their kid was having a bad day and was constantly telling his mum he hated her and she just replied back with 'aww bless!' 😂

Last edited:
Obviously it’s part of a do-good happy-clap story but it just felt like it didn’t need to be shared with the world and his wife.
I cannot even imagine how I would feel if I found out my mother had shared stuff like that about when I was a child, together with her 'reaction' photos. What the hell? They aren't thinking about the children at all. Selfish, attention seeking parents.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.