Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she has published something so so personal. Her kids privacy and childhood really is up for sale, greedy greedy greedy. Wonder how those boys will feel about it as they get older.

Reactions: 5
She acts as if she's the only woman on earth to have a child. I used to really like Gi but now she's turned narcissistic. And those not mentioned but clearly gifted holidays to Walt Disney world do my head in.

Reactions: 10
Oh really enjoyed Eve of Man. Looking forward to the next book, I hope it's good.

Reactions: 2
Ive already pre-ordered it. Loved Eve of Man so looking forward to book 2.

Reactions: 1
Eve of Man was signed in as a trilogy from the start. Regardless of how well the first book did.

Bet that's a dream come true from a non celeb author.
This is what makes me sad. Her writing is mediocre at best, but celebrities tend to get book deals as they sell via their fans; the underdog authors that work their bollocks off are having their chances swept from under them. They can barely compete.

Reactions: 12
This is what makes me sad. Her writing is mediocre at best, but celebrities tend to get book deals as they sell via their fans; the underdog authors that work their bollocks off are having their chances swept from under them. They can barely compete.
I'll admit her chapters arent the best but Toms writing is top notch!

Has anyone read any of her books? I haven't I read the blurb of one and it sounded tit so never bothered to buy it.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone read any of her books? I haven't I read the blurb of one and it sounded tit so never bothered to buy it.
I have - they’re definitely those kind of books you can finish in two hours that should be sold for £1 in airports, exclusively. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have read a couple of them because I quite like trashy chick lit books.

They were meh. I mean that style of book is never going to be anything amazing but they were very predictable and overdone storylines. Easy quick holiday reads but nothing special or exciting.

I have read a couple of them because I quite like trashy chick lit books.

They were meh. I mean that style of book is never going to be anything amazing but they were very predictable and overdone storylines. Easy quick holiday reads but nothing special or exciting.
Same... I love chick lit and I couldn’t get past the first few chapters of her first solo offering, it was terribly written. I did like her mum book for the personal stories (I like McFly!) and Eve of Man though 😂

As cute as it may be, I still find very sad that they posted the ‘Buxy project’ for the world to see. It is a nice project, but why showcase all of it to the world? Keep it private as a family gem!

I also find it very disappointing that children these days appear in videos as some sort of vloggers. Even if their own parents do it 😉.

Going back to my previous point, is it really necessary to post it to the public? And make money out of it not in one, but in both parents’ accounts, with all the views they know the video is going to get? I really hope all of that goes to their kids’ accounts.
They have no shame anymore in my eyes. Might as well create a Buxy instagram and start officially profiting from them...

Sorry for the rant, it just doesn’t feel right to me. Poor kids. I thought their parents were better than this...

Reactions: 8
As cute as it may be, I still find very sad that they posted the ‘Buxy project’ for the world to see. It is a nice project, but why showcase all of it to the world? Keep it private as a family gem!

I also find it very disappointing that children these days appear in videos as some sort of vloggers. Even if their own parents do it 😉.

Going back to my previous point, is it really necessary to post it to the public? And make money out of it not in one, but in both parents’ accounts, with all the views they know the video is going to get? I really hope all of that goes to their kids’ accounts.
They have no shame anymore in my eyes. Might as well create a Buxy instagram and start officially profiting from them...

Sorry for the rant, it just doesn’t feel right to me. Poor kids. I thought their parents were better than this...
What is the Buxton project? Asking so I don’t have to go on to either account and annoy myself lol

What is the Buxton project? Asking so I don’t have to go on to either account and annoy myself lol
It’s the ‘band’ that the children ‘are in’. Last year it was only Buzz who sang Shotgun if I recall correctly, but this year they made a project during quarantine and Buxy was created, and they recorded a new song. Buxy: BU for Buzz, X for Max and Y for Buddy.

I thought it was cute but agree about them making money out of it. But the kids have grown up being vlogged and so to them it’s normal which is the worry with these bloggers using their kids as then the kids want to vlog and start their own channels!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.