Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I have said I need to unfollow because she is insufferable but I am weirdly fascinated by her smugness and greed. She’s actually intolerable

Reactions: 10
As I have said I need to unfollow because she is insufferable but I am weirdly fascinated by her smugness and greed. She’s actually intolerable
Still unfollow. She's got an open account so you don't need to be following to view it. I don't follow many 'influencers' now as realised I don't need to give them my follow when they have an open account!

Reactions: 8
Still unfollow. She's got an open account so you don't need to be following to view it. I don't follow many 'influencers' now as realised I don't need to give them my follow when they have an open account!
Yeah you are right. I remember once commenting on her Instagram that it was unfair that people who don’t need free things get free things. Obviously I was pounced on by the fan club but to be fair to her she didn’t block me. I just wish others would bring her down to the real world occasionally

Reactions: 7
Yeah you are right. I remember once commenting on her Instagram that it was unfair that people who don’t need free things get free things. Obviously I was pounced on by the fan club but to be fair to her she didn’t block me. I just wish others would bring her down to the real world occasionally
Her and Tom don't seem to declare everything the get gifted. Especially the Disney holidays.

I’m so glad people come on here to say the same exact things I feel.

I’ve found Gi just SICKLY ever since Buzz was born and it’s only got worse. She has appointed herself Patron Saint of motherhood and twee and rainbow cakes!
Don’t get me started on that bloody rainbow cake... who the duck puts the orange layer above the red layer 😱 she’s a wrong ‘un that Gi 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her IG today are unbearable. I would absolutely love to tell her what a greedy smug fake I think she is. The fawning is the worst part. Even on IG someone will always post something negative just to keep things real but not on Gias page

Reactions: 6
Oh god, ‘motherhood guru’??? I’ve heard it al now. Most women experience motherhood with much less privilege and still manage not to sell their children’s childhoods.

Reactions: 7
Oh god, ‘motherhood guru’??? I’ve heard it al now. Most women experience motherhood with much less privilege and still manage not to sell their children’s childhoods.
I know like honestly what ‘adversity’ have either of them faced? I’d love to give that title to a mother with mental health problems who still gets up every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What did it mention?
So far, it’s the story of how she and Tom met and how much she fancied him, written as a letter to the boys. Nothing incriminating, I just don’t understand why you would choose to publish your family’s personal story of how your children came to be to the world.

Reactions: 4
Everything is up for public consumption. Of course everything that fits with the twee image. For starters Tom has bipolar he must be quite difficult to live with. Is this ever mentioned or is it all rainbow cakes and sunshine ?

Reactions: 9
Everything is up for public consumption. Of course everything that fits with the twee image. For starters Tom has bipolar he must be quite difficult to live with. Is this ever mentioned or is it all rainbow cakes and sunshine ?
It’ll be rainbow cakes and sunshine until they need some juicy content. If their band of followers start dwindling, they’ll crack open the mental health treasure chest of content. They’ll monetise anything these grabby fuckers. Just because G doesn’t brush her hair, people think they’re down to earth!

• Haha
Yeah I guess a serious mental health condition, drug taking and a spell in rehab doesn’t look good on the wholesome family image.

I actually like Tom for the most part and the other McFly boys, he’s a talented singer/songwriter and has opened up about his bipolar etc which must have helped a lot of people and is more ‘real life’ than the twee family picture Giovanni pushes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.