Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed G a while back. I couldn’t cope with the boring videos about writing their second book. And the frumpy, brightly coloured outfits . And the constant ADS for her boots line, and boring bedding range.
I unfollowed too I was sick of the ads.
I think they’re both really sanctimonious and smug and it’s really strange just HOW much they/she post on insta.

Reactions: 13
I finally unfollowed last week after her reading the excerpts from that mind numbing boring book Letters on Motherhood. She read her bit. Her letter to her fanny. I mean, I just can’t anymore. It’s not even fun to point and laugh.

It’s all so TWEE!

So Pollyanna!

So HAPPY!

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed too I was sick of the ads.
I think they’re both really sanctimonious and smug and it’s really strange just HOW much they/she post on insta.
Yes, the sheer amount of their ‘content’ is shocking. They’re such oversharers, and seem to really think they are fulfilling some kind of public service by constantly hopping onto stories and addressing their followers. The sooner the “Hi guys!!” Insta-cultures dies away, the better.

Yes, the sheer amount of their ‘content’ is shocking. They’re such oversharers, and seem to really think they are fulfilling some kind of public service by constantly hopping onto stories and addressing their followers. The sooner the “Hi guys!!” Insta-cultures dies away, the better.
You can understand it from Tom a bit more because of the whole pop star thing - even though he always seemed one of the quieter McFly members to me - and having fans, but I don’t get it with Gi... fawning Mummies! I could be one of those, but I really don’t need you to tell me you’re signing your books right now, my life is complete without that little titbit thanks. Also massively put off her letters book knowing she’s written a letter to her fanny, jesus 😂 #oversharing

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh great. Smug, privileged, rich, boring woman does podcast with the literal queen of all smug, privileged, rich, boring women all about motherhood. Tune in guys for a real, raw slant on motherhood.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like Kate but I can’t see her opening up much to Gi (who apparently wrote to Kate for months asking her to be on her podcast) .

I expect she’ll talk more about her campaign and it’s not going to be a long podcast like the usual ones. In the article about it the answers she gives I have heard her mention before so doubt it’s anything new.

Gi has now become even more smug. I think she’s after a Damehood!

I like Kate but I can’t see her opening up much to Gi (who apparently wrote to Kate for months asking her to be on her podcast) .

I expect she’ll talk more about her campaign and it’s not going to be a long podcast like the usual ones. In the article about it the answers she gives I have heard her mention before so doubt it’s anything new.

Gi has now become even more smug. I think she’s after a Damehood!
Yeah I imagine it’ll be about the early years work Kate seems to be focusing on at the minute. I highly doubt she’ll be asking questions about breastfeeding or how she struggled going to the toilet after giving birth😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean it’s not even in the actual recording booth! Looks like a quick set up for her to talk about her campaign plus Gi will not be asking her own questions but a specially prepared list by Kate’s team.

Got to laugh at Harry, Izzy etc congratulating Gi. It’s hardly a scoop is it when Gi is already part of that campaign.

Reactions: 4
So, I'm guessing Kate's podcast interview was "payment" for Gi helping to shill the Early Years Survey? I just couldn't figure out why she was there that day and it did feel like spon con. Makes sense now. I think the Early Years project is so embarrassing. Kate said that she worked 8 years on it...it's a survey with basic questions. And then they go to an influencer to promote it? Two basic white women just coasting along through life, ground-braking!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when you thought Gi couldn’t get any more insufferable, she’s now BFF with the Duchess 🙄🙄

Not a fan of Giovanna but just listened to her podcast. I thought Gi in fairness did a good job considering she was probably cacking it with nerves. However I cringed when Gi asked her something like ‘How long were you in labour with Prince George?’

Reactions: 3
Have to say, nothing more unrelatable than 2 over privileged white women telling the rest of us how we are f-ing up our kids in most ways. And the bit about being able to spend as much time outdoors (I think it was in this podcast) as there are no restrictions or whatever - yeah except making the kids their various meals, doing laundry, cleaning and tidying, school runs, rushing to appointments etc. Not all of us have help to do all that so we can spend all the time we have doting on our kids and building dens in our scraps of garden. I mean I WISH I could but you know, ensuring their main needs are met takes priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m so glad I found this thread, omg how insufferable is Gi of late? That little ol me, twee, faux modesty, aaaarrrggg she drives me in sane with her wide eyed open mouthed startled look. And the over sharing oh ffs. And I can’t beleive she wrote a letter to her fanny.

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad I found this thread, omg how insufferable is Gi of late? That little ol me, twee, faux modesty, aaaarrrggg she drives me in sane with her wide eyed open mouthed startled look. And the over sharing oh ffs. And I can’t beleive she wrote a letter to her fanny.
I can’t believe she’s monetising on letters from her to her children. 🤢 she is honestly the most annoying person! You can feel the fake coming off her from miles away!

Carrie and Gi are the worst. They live their whole lives through Instagram.

And yesterday she was jumping around the room singing “it’s publication day “ oh god I need to unfollow but am fascinated by how self obsessed she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m so glad people come on here to say the same exact things I feel.

I’ve found Gi just SICKLY ever since Buzz was born and it’s only got worse. She has appointed herself Patron Saint of motherhood and twee and rainbow cakes!

She honestly updates her followers about the stupidest mundane tit. Between that and her needing to write a book every 5 minutes it beats me how she even has the time to spend with those precious boys she claims to love oh so much.. (I’m not shitting on working mums here, I’m one too, just the way she intentionally keeps busy sticking her mug everywhere and on everything and then moans about it like when she had Max and said ‘maternity leave, oh if only’)

They are so full of greed as well, it’s sickening, more money than they’ll every need but it’s not enough or why would you want to pimp out every moment of your child’s childhood?

Reactions: 12
I’m so glad people come on here to say the same exact things I feel.

I’ve found Gi just SICKLY ever since Buzz was born and it’s only got worse. She has appointed herself Patron Saint of motherhood and twee and rainbow cakes!

She honestly updates her followers about the stupidest mundane tit. Between that and her needing to write a book every 5 minutes it beats me how she even has the time to spend with those precious boys she claims to love oh so much.. (I’m not shitting on working mums here, I’m one too, just the way she intentionally keeps busy sticking her mug everywhere and on everything and then moans about it like when she had Max and said ‘maternity leave, oh if only’)

They are so full of greed as well, it’s sickening, more money than they’ll every need but it’s not enough or why would you want to pimp out every moment of your child’s childhood?
Couldn’t agree more. She is financially stable enough that she would not have to work again if she didn’t want to. She could’ve had as long as she wanted off with Max - sickening when you think plenty of mothers are straight back to work to keep a roof over their head.

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more. She is financially stable enough that she would not have to work again if she didn’t want to. She could’ve had as long as she wanted off with Max - sickening when you think plenty of mothers are straight back to work to keep a roof over their head.
And the thing is, she will say ‘oh if only’ but never explain why she has to work. There are hundreds if not thousands of mothers who would love to be in a position where they wouldn’t have to think about working and able to spend all their time watching their baby’s first few years, I’m sure she is in that position but I’m also open minded to perhaps she/they aren’t in that position, but if you aren’t willing to expand on why ‘oh if only’ about mat leave then don’t bloody say it. It’s like rubbing salt in the wounds of many people who follow her and she is only rich because of these people loving & following her. She doesn’t have a talent in any form, she married someone who was rich and became popular on that back of that. She isn’t even a good author, the only book of hers I have ever liked is eve of man and that’s co written by her talented husband.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.