Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks great in that pic he posted of then both wearing matching colours. It's the first pic I've seen of her where she looks younger and less fuddy duddy. Looks like she might have gotten rid of the greys and had her hair dyed too.

Reactions: 7
She looks great in that pic he posted of then both wearing matching colours. It's the first pic I've seen of her where she looks younger and less fuddy duddy. Looks like she might have gotten rid of the greys and had her hair dyed too.
The photo has been edited or has a filter on it - look at the colour of both of their faces. It looks like she’s had her hair cut and had highlights put in it but it could just be the filter.

So they turned up in the same colour again...yawntastic!
Do they even share a bedroom? How would you not know what your partner is wearing for the day. Even if you're getting up to do the school run and letting the other parent have a lie in, they'd see you getting dressed surely?

Reactions: 8
Oh aren’t they just so unique and quirky, wearing the same things hehehe… yawn! Get a personality you two.

also surely mrs boring HAS to change her Insta profile photo now there’s a new queen of the jungle?! How pathetic

Reactions: 9
Do they even share a bedroom? How would you not know what your partner is wearing for the day. Even if you're getting up to do the school run and letting the other parent have a lie in, they'd see you getting dressed surely?
To be fair my husband leaves before I wake up and we share a room, he just kisses me on the head as he goes, I don't open my eyes 😂, but he does leave early before anyone else wakes up

Gi is the Queen of the castle though and not the jungle so I'm sure she will keep it. Bet she is fuming Jill won.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They both look nice in the new avatar premiere pictures. Makes all the difference when Gi doesn't dress in her frumpy clothes

Reactions: 4
Tom looks like an 8 year old dressed up
For his christmas party and Giovanna looks like his mother. Why does she always dress so matronly?! The awful court shoes with black sheer tights and some god awful 1990s looking cocktail dress!!!

Tom looks like an 8 year old dressed up
For his christmas party and Giovanna looks like his mother. Why does she always dress so matronly?! The awful court shoes with black sheer tights and some god awful 1990s looking cocktail dress!!!
The pictures where he's in a suit and she's in a dress? I thought they looked nice for a change. Normally he'd be wearing random colours and she'd be wearing something unflattering

So glad I stumbled across this thread. I use ro quite like gi- well she didn't offend me, I didn't really have an opinion of her but as she has gain popularity, maybe since the jungle, she just irritates me so much. Can't put my finger on why, Carrie is another one, can't stand the women but I can't explain why.
I have a number of friends who gush over gi and fan girled over Carrie last week when we went to the panto 🤢 I don't think I have ever booed a baddy so long or loudly as I didn't 🙈

Reactions: 6
I hate how he always has to be fake laughing in his photos.

• Sick
The pictures where he's in a suit and she's in a dress? I thought they looked nice for a change. Normally he'd be wearing random colours and she'd be wearing something unflattering
Yes im talking about that photo. He looks completely ridiculous in a suit and bow tie - hes tok skinny and has a baby face so he just looks like a kid. I dont think her outfit is flattering at all - she looks like my Granny in that get up.

Reactions: 2
I hate how he always has to be fake laughing in his photos.

Her hair looks alright here, although I think she should grow it back. Looked much better. Not sure why she is aiming to look like Willy Wonka with that stupid cut.

• Haha
I think the one good thing about Gi's dress in those pics is that it isn't long and frumpy. But the sheer black tights and square toed dolly shoes are not a good look. I think for once Tom looks okay, but I agree with the fake laugh pics.

Reactions: 7
Exactly. Gi is forever wearing unflattering, ill fitting outfits. But she could turn up in the most non frumpiest outfit to an event and then some people would be saying she doesn't have the figure for it.

I'm not a fan of the combover style parting the stylist gave her though.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. Gi is forever wearing unflattering, ill fitting outfits. But she could turn up in the most non frumpiest outfit to an event and then some people would be saying she doesn't have the figure for it.

I'm not a fan of the combover style parting the stylist gave her though.
That black dress IS frumpy! Particularly when paired with the granny style black sheer tights and the old lady court shoes. She just has no taste in clothes and dresses like shes in her 60s

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks it’s weird for Gi to ask her brother if he enjoyed having sex?! 😐

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14