Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people saying the chat is insensitive as giving thr message "relax and it will happen" well thats not true for a lot of people.
6 months is nothing, Dr's say don't seek help until a year.
Think she's messed up with this one

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Somebody I know met him at his signing today. She said he was great with all the different kids and spent longer than the assistants would have liked chatting to each family. She also said he seemed less hyper than she expected and he looked a bit tired. Oh and he had big hair!

Reactions: 4
Yes im talking about that photo. He looks completely ridiculous in a suit and bow tie - hes tok skinny and has a baby face so he just looks like a kid. I dont think her outfit is flattering at all - she looks like my Granny in that get up.
I just looked up how much her dress was and wish I hadn’t!

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t get how they can be snowed in? They don’t live in the real world at all. I work in healthcare and I could not ring and say “sorry it’s snowed a bit tonight so I can’t get in” imagine if everyone did that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I don't think gritters/ploughs would go down the lane that leads from their house to the main road. So they probably are snowed in a bit but they're not cut off from humanity. They wouldn't be able to get the kids to school though. Don't think the kids are complaining.

Reactions: 3
There are a few people I know of that have been unable to get to work or get their kids to school today so it's not totally unbelievable if they say they were snowed in

Reactions: 1

Sir Drew Peacock on a mad one in the comments. See below for a sample.

• He needs a good feed and eyebrow tidy up
  • I’m sure Amy will look after him well
  • Never forget about this little weasel and his wife claiming furlough money
  • Is he still pretending to be straight?
  • He is in love with Amy
  • Pink eye you say???
  • Woe is me
  • You know what they say, too much w…..g makes you blind
  • What a travesty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe I am extra sensitive, but I appear to loathe these 2 even more! Just read something on facebook about a lady who was asking for open foodbanks locally. Not eaten yesterday, needed help. Then these 2 f*ckwits with his broken puppy features, and her moon face, appear jetting off on a plane. I despise how privileged they are. He writes books for kids, but acts like he works for Save the Children. Sorry, have Covid, again, got Cabin fever!!

Reactions: 10
Off another holiday even though Tom can only see out of one eye. I really hope it’s not gifted, but he tagged Virgin Atlantic so it wouldn’t surprise me. Those kids are never in school even though it’s a private school with long holidays anyway!

Reactions: 6
I have no idea why in a Cost of Living crisis they think that their sixth holiday of the year to America is 1) Relatable or 2) Something those of us who are poor want to see

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have no idea why in a Cost of Living crisis they think that their sixth holiday of the year to America is 1) Relatable or 2) Something those of us who are poor want to see
Looks like Antigua