Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jayne2240

VIP Member
Hiya! Was just wondering if anyone knows who All About You by McFly was written about? Just don’t think they’ve ever mentioned it ever since it was released so I’d love to know! Thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 60

SunnyScotland

Buzz - you are amazing wonderful the best. Happy birthday
Buddy - God you're hard work and I don't know how to deal with you. Happy birthday

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
I’m not generally a hater of this pair, but her latest Lego advert has annoyed me! ‘The boys bought me this set for Mother’s Day’. OK, two things here. It’s not Mother’s Day for well over a week yet so why does she have her present already. Secondly, it’s clearly marked AD, so the boys didn’t buy them at all did they. Are you allowed to blatantly lie like that in ads?

Also, what’s with her new posh voice?

Reactions: 34

logical-explanation

This may be a controversial opinion but, after Tom and Dougie snuck off to write their book and hurt Danny’s feelings by leaving him out of the loop… I believe Danny deserves the spotlight and he should have it by himself. It’s his turn.
I kind of feel like Tom’s trying to get a piece of the pie with this double chair announcement on the heels of Danny’s Masked Singer win.

Reactions: 34

lurker1406

Someone I know works at a trampoline park where Gi had one of the boys recent birthday parties. How down to earth- except that she didn’t want to actually PAY for said party, she wanted it for free as she has ‘lots of Instagram followers’ and it would be good publicity. What a woman of the people. Millionaire but tight and cheap as fuck. Imagine not wanting to pay for your kids birthday party 🤮

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I couldn't give two sh*ts about this couple. I only come on here to say she scares the absolute shit out of my toddler. Every time she pops up on the baby club he literally screams the house down. That's all, please continue I need new stuff to read. Haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 33

logical-explanation

3EE54519-211F-4409-A926-517A577F1922.jpeg

This post is so strange. “Learning to lean into your quirks (etc) has been my biggest lesson”
Why? Because he doesn’t want to fit your mould of how YOUR little boy should be? 😂
Cos he doesn’t want to be a musician? He’s not a golden child like Buzz? 😂
Parenthood is hard as it is, why make it harder by placing unnecessary expectations on your child who are simply trying to figure out their way in the world?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

TheCheeseFairy

Slightly OT, but we were at the Busted concert on Friday (soooooo good!) and Matt made a comment of "f*ck McFly........actually don't, they have enough kids on stage with them already" and I thought of you all. I go to a concert to see the people I have paid to see, not nepo kids taking over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It’s called ‘try hard’
Its called

my two parents are try hard desperate insta wankers who are trying to pimp us out as the new generation of nepo babies and give us all “off the wall” personalities

just wait

there will be a “gender confused” one, an “Adhd/autism” one and a the “naturally talented“ one…..

Reactions: 31