Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange to pop back over to this thread after all the drama over on Carrie’s tattle page! 😂

don’t understand why you’d even wanna post such a picture on socials when Tom looks so unhappy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only just saw that pic on Gi's account and came running here. They look so miserable

Reactions: 5
See she's desperately suddenly trying to get sponsors for her trek again after not promoting it for months.

For someone with 2million followers that's a duck all amount she's raised so far, months into it.

Reactions: 4
Current cost of living is an issue, plus it’s every year she does this. Even if I had a family member doing a sponsored thing every year I would start begrudging it because whilst it’s for charity you are also just funding a bit of a holiday / adventure every year for that person.

Reactions: 12
Current cost of living is an issue, plus it’s every year she does this. Even if I had a family member doing a sponsored thing every year I would start begrudging it because whilst it’s for charity you are also just funding a bit of a holiday / adventure every year for that person.
The cost of living isn’t ab issue for the millionaire Fletcher family nor any of their millionaire friends/band mates/colleagues.

Reactions: 5
The cost of living isn’t ab issue for the millionaire Fletcher family nor any of their millionaire friends/band mates/colleagues.
oh yeah I meant more in terms of her followers not donating anything due to cost of living. And maybe her other rich friends and family are still sick of funding these things for her too, given she is rich enough to pay to donate herself. It’s every year she’s asking for sponsorship money.

Reactions: 4
Amazing how all these z listers have so many mates on the circuit but none of them ever donate to each other because they're all scrooge mcducks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you fund the trip with the donations?
I thought she paid for the trip herself and the donations are all for coppafeel?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.