Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so tone deaf. I can’t get over how they just don’t realise they’re not an “escape from reality” but a bunch of show offs
Maybe a week in Antigua is cheaper then heating there home and ‘home offices’

Maybe a week in Antigua is cheaper then heating there home and ‘home offices’
*their*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They've never been relatable really though have they, I think like lots of influencers they see themselves as aspirational rather than relatable. They are both bleeping irritating either way.

Reactions: 9
She is Canadian but lives in UK so some of her family and friends probably have no idea who they are anyway

Seems like they are having a proper holiday away from the socials…I hope they are having a great time, but I am missing them on Ig!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Haven’t been on this thread in what feels like a lifetime. Is Tom still pretending he’s straight? Does Gi still have a face like a slapped arse? Is Amy still lingering at the sidelines? So many questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her coats are selling so badly, she's having to get Tom's sister to flog them on instagram. #gifted 😬 They're all 60/70% off and a lot of them have been like that for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hiya! Was just wondering if anyone knows who All About You by McFly was written about? Just don’t think they’ve ever mentioned it ever since it was released so I’d love to know! Thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Hiya! Was just wondering if anyone knows who All About You by McFly was written about? Just don’t think they’ve ever mentioned it ever since it was released so I’d love to know! Thanks x
Omg I’ve no idea! Genuinely think whoever wrote it must have huge regret and wish they’d not bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 19