Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the week or so after she was on Sunday brunch saying things like - yeah he still went to the training room and danced because dancing and the workout he got from it had really helped his mental health and he wanted to continue with that.

think she was trying to convince herself as much as the rest of us
Oh he was working out alright 😏🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I remember the week or so after she was on Sunday brunch saying things like - yeah he still went to the training room and danced because dancing and the workout he got from it had really helped his mental health and he wanted to continue with that.

think she was trying to convince herself as much as the rest of us
If I remember correctly, McFly were also in the studio for some reason and Tom chose to go into the studio with Amy rather than work with his band which I thought was strange.
I guess whatever they were doing, they probably had already expected he wouldn’t be able to attend due to strictly but I don’t know, in my head he was kicked out of strictly so should have gone

Reactions: 8
Amy seemingly becoming such close friends with both Tom & Gi and being round at their house a lot always seemed very fake to me. I think they were trying to dispel any Strictly curse rumours by showing that it was a wholesome friendship between the three of them, but it came across like they were trying too hard to convince people (and maybe themselves.) I do think something went on with Tom and Amy, even if it was only emotional cheating.

Reactions: 15
Amy seemingly becoming such close friends with both Tom & Gi and being round at their house a lot always seemed very fake to me. I think they were trying to dispel any Strictly curse rumours by showing that it was a wholesome friendship between the three of them, but it came across like they were trying too hard to convince people (and maybe themselves.) I do think something went on with Tom and Amy, even if it was only emotional cheating.
I think so too.
As regards continuing with the dancing after being eliminated, I doubt anyone else does that. Not with their Strictly partner anyway.

James Bye (Martin, Eastenders) was partnered with Amy the following year, and while he seems to be an absolutely lovely man, who gave it his best, I'd say he was the happiest man alive on the night they were eliminated. 😁
I imagine he thanked his lucky stars that he never had to see the inside of a practice room again.

Reactions: 5
D2C141CD-FA69-48C4-A638-22C19939CBA8.jpeg

Didn’t her last Happy Mum Happy Baby event end up cancelled due to “unforeseen circumstances”
e.g. she didn’t sell enough tickets 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6