Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh no! People don’t have to like it at all if they don’t want to! And like I said, if the Fletchers wanted, they could refuse or offer to pay for their stay. I hope I didn’t sound like I was saying “it’s their job, get over it!” 😂 that was not my intention!!
Not at all! Just meant that people can still dislike them being gifted another holiday that can very much afford but the nature of gifted holidays is usually more a case of 'hate the game, not player' 😅

Reactions: 3
Not at all! Just meant that people can still dislike them being gifted another holiday that can very much afford but the nature of gifted holidays is usually more a case of 'hate the game, not player' 😅
Yes!!!!!

With current world events, I can't believe these cretins have the audacity to take freebies. You can afford it yourself. So donate the amount it would have cost you to the Red Cross FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
These are not staged so they look In love are they?! Haha

Screenshot_20220306-145121_Samsung Internet.jpg

They at least mentioned Max elsewhere in the article but seems weird to leave him out of the caption here (considering it's only the three of them and he's literally the focus) 🤨

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t try and guess why the DM say or don’t say anything in their articles. The other day they wrote an article repeatedly saying Stacey Solomon’s daughter was three months old whilst also consistently saying she was born in October - only one of those can be true 👀

Reactions: 3
Between these two and Spencer’s and Vogue, and all the other influencers invited, Disney will be going sodding bankrupt. And I’m sure they have all had holidays, esp T&G, did she not get a week or two in Wales, and her walking trip? It’s more than my solitary two one night trips ffs. It’s all played as poor thing when all the buggers can bloody afford Disneyland Paris with thier eyes shut….. my heart is bleeding for them.

Reactions: 10
I love how Giovanna tagged her initial post as a “work trip”. Can you really call it a work trip when the world and his wife has also been invited?!

She’s always had such a problem with labelling things as an ad or gifted, it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 16
Between these two and Spencer’s and Vogue, and all the other influencers invited, Disney will be going sodding bankrupt. And I’m sure they have all had holidays, esp T&G, did she not get a week or two in Wales, and her walking trip? It’s more than my solitary two one night trips ffs. It’s all played as poor thing when all the buggers can bloody afford Disneyland Paris with thier eyes shut….. my heart is bleeding for them.
Vogue and spenny were in the bleeping maldives a couple of weeks ago! Turns my stomach gifting the rich these trips

Reactions: 7
That grid pic of the whole family would be great if Tom could be bothered to fake a smile! He is one unhappy looking man 😞

Reactions: 2
I love how Giovanna tagged her initial post as a “work trip”. Can you really call it a work trip when the world and his wife has also been invited?!

She’s always had such a problem with labelling things as an ad or gifted, it’s ridiculous.
It's always this fake apologetic "ah geez another work trip kinda sucks cuz I'd rather be in Disney NOT working amiright" attitude.

Either take the perks or don't but
A) don't act like you feel guilty
B) stop pretending you're just like us regular joes

Reactions: 9
I see Aston Merrygold and his family were there this weekend too.
Yeah Disneys invited loads of celebrities because of the 30 year anniversary. They should've given it away to random people in a raffle instead

Reactions: 19
Yeah Disneys invited loads of celebrities because of the 30 year anniversary. They should've given it away to random people in a raffle instead
Quite honestly, I could get it if it was a little glamping start up etc and it was a first anniversary, needing bookings etc. but it’s DISNEY! Kids know disney before they can walk!!!!! It doesn’t need advertising anymore than say McDonald’s. They could have given away a massive discount that weekend to families already going, or chosen some at random for a full free job. They were going because they wanted to, not because an agency got it for them. That would have looked so much better and would have been cheaper then the full works package all those ‘guests’ got. And whilst I know for loads of the people who went, like Aston M, their star is fading (apart from a nostalgia tour, who pays any attention to a former singer from second tier boy band 🤷🏻‍♀️) and they might be a bit skint, but not that much surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Quite honestly, I could get it if it was a little glamping start up etc and it was a first anniversary, needing bookings etc. but it’s DISNEY! Kids know disney before they can walk!!!!! It doesn’t need advertising anymore than say McDonald’s. They could have given away a massive discount that weekend to families already going, or chosen some at random for a full free job. They were going because they wanted to, not because an agency got it for them. That would have looked so much better and would have been cheaper then the full works package all those ‘guests’ got. And whilst I know for loads of the people who went, like Aston M, their star is fading (apart from a nostalgia tour, who pays any attention to a former singer from second tier boy band 🤷🏻‍♀️) and they might be a bit skint, but not that much surely.
I don't blame people like Aston who took his family because Disney offered, and everyone else would accept as well. I think you're right about Disney though. They should've offered discounts or cheaper packages to celebrate. That would've brought more money in. I wouldn't go somewhere just because I saw it on Giovanna Fletcher's Instagram story, but if I seen an affordable package offer I would

Reactions: 11
It's especially distasteful to be lecturing other people on your Instagram stories about Ukranian children when you've taken yet another free holiday Tom 😒

Reactions: 19
I don’t see why she’d need to take her rings off for the play.
*spoiler ahead*
She plays a harried and self absorbed wife that hasn’t noticed her annoying self absorbed husband is in fact dead, and is now an annoying self absorbed ghost.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.