Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody seen the latest Daily Mail article on the Fletchers?! not a single positive comment on them. some Absolutely hilarious ones too šŸ˜‚ definitely worth a read

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't blame people like Aston who took his family because Disney offered, and everyone else would accept as well. I think you're right about Disney though. They should've offered discounts or cheaper packages to celebrate. That would've brought more money in. I wouldn't go somewhere just because I saw it on Giovanna Fletcher's Instagram story, but if I seen an affordable package offer I would
I donā€™t blame them as such, but what I do blame is agencies which are always on the grab for people with plenty of money not to need anything, they make people more greedy, and to the stage that they will do anything so long as itā€™s free. Thatā€™s the offensive part to me, as is when people like the fletchers make out they never could have gone otherwiseā€¦..
the problem is too, they never promote anything affordable either, itā€™s always the custom package, or the luxury one.

Reactions: 6
Sorry, late to this thread, I have been locked out of my account. I saw Gi in the 2:22 play. She was awful. Terrible over acting. It was a shame as the play was really good. Shame she was in it.

Reactions: 9
Sorry, late to this thread, I have been locked out of my account. I saw Gi in the 2:22 play. She was awful. Terrible over acting. It was a shame as the play was really good. Shame she was in it.
I was wondering what she was like . I havent seen any feedback about her performance

I noted on Toms Instagram page he was posting vulgar photos of his free holiday and one or two people posted negative remarks about reading the room, war was on and things like that and now he is posting about donating to the crisis. Bit late and dubious timing

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine all these minor celebs walking around Disney and bumping into each other. Do you think they act all sheepish, like ā€œHey guys! On the scrounge too, eh? Nice one!ā€ šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tom and Gi are both mediocre in their respective fields. They just got lucky in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, Tom worked hard to get to where he is, he had a skill and worked hard at it but Giovanna is mediocre at best and 110% rode on Tomā€™s coat tails to get to where she is today.
I do feel abit sorry for Tom in that respect. Yes he had pushy parents but he did actually have to do some work to get to where he is now. Perhaps not with his books as he was already a ā€œnameā€ but definitely musically. But heā€™s now got a wife and sister who have piggy backed onto that when in reality neither of them would be where they are today without him.

Reactions: 21
My kids love Toms books šŸ™ˆ Iā€™m loathed to buy them but we read there a dinosaur/unicorn/monster in your book every bloody day šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, Tom worked hard to get to where he is, he had a skill and worked hard at it but Giovanna is mediocre at best and 110% rode on Tomā€™s coat tails to get to where she is today.
His sister's on those coat tails too.

Let's not forget Tom won a scholarship.

In turn he paid an absolute bloody fortune for the place that Carrie went to, because she was desperate to go there. Turns out her grades were mediocre and she didn't make any friends. So she dropped out.

Ten years later and she still ain't making friends because her mum brought her up to think she's God's gift. She's a spoilt brat. Tom's a bit more adjusted thank goodness.

Reactions: 13
His sister's on those coat tails too.

Let's not forget Tom won a scholarship.

In turn he paid an absolute bloody fortune for the place that Carrie went to, because she was desperate to go there. Turns out her grades were mediocre and she didn't make any friends. So she dropped out.

Ten years later and she still ain't making friends because her mum brought her up to think she's God's gift. She's a spoilt brat. Tom's a bit more adjusted thank goodness.
Didn't she say she was bullied and she tried to get friends by offering mcfly concert tickets? Then realised people were using her

Reactions: 1
Didn't she say she was bullied and she tried to get friends by offering mcfly concert tickets? Then realised people were using her
I said this before on the Carrie thread, but was she actually bullied or did people just not want to hang out with her? People don't have to be your friends just because you're sharing a maths group. She's the type of girl to insert herself into peoples' conversations without invite and almost force relationships to happen.

And if your attempts to make friends are by name dropping and offering bribes - that's not a great way to create long lasting genuine friendships.

I've seen her a few times at McFly shows and she's always only ever there with Debbie and Bob. I've never once seen her bring a friend.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.