Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is way too drama school for my liking reminds me of a childrens tv presenter, just unbearable, but I wouldn’t call her awful looking or frumpy. I think she is probably quite average which is her appeal (and she knows it)
She looks like she should be presenting Balamory..

She was stunning, what the hell has happened
Screenshot_20220523-123400.png
Screenshot_20220523-123344.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Something up with the wives - using it as an opportunity to go away etc… all a bit weird
Yet the guys are always at home looking after the kids when they go away 🥴 did they think that McFly would stop touring once they had kids? 😂
Those poor kids tbh. Just lump them with nanny & grandpa… they’ll be alright!

She looks like she should be presenting Balamory..

She was stunning, what the hell has happenedView attachment 1287948View attachment 1287949
She got a ring on it!! Hahaha

Got absolutely no issues with them having their own lives etc. but they have married into this lifestyle. The last thing surely you’d want to be doing is jetting off when you’re suffering from mum guilt and nearly at panic attack stage over shipping your youngster off? Surely?!

Reactions: 1
She’s put on about 5 stone since her wedding is what’s happened
she’s had three kids and her metabolism has slowed down. I don’t really understand these comments about her weight? If she’s comfortable, great. If Tom cheated - emotionally or otherwise because she’s “let herself go” ( 🤢) then that’s still his fault because he’s an adult who should know how to control himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Tbh I feel they are just like room mates now.. just going through the motions of married life

Reactions: 6
she’s had three kids and her metabolism has slowed down. I don’t really understand these comments about her weight? If she’s comfortable, great. If Tom cheated - emotionally or otherwise because she’s “let herself go” ( 🤢) then that’s still his fault because he’s an adult who should know how to control himself.
Someone asked why/how she looked so different on her wedding day compared to how she looks today. My comment was the difference between then and now is that she’s put on weight (which she has) - that’s what’s changed her looks, she’s carrying more weight on her face. I never mentioned anything about Tom cheating or anything else. Maybe read my comment before you jump down my throat.

Reactions: 9
I'm no fan of Giovanna but I don't like it when women are compared to their 10 (or more) years younger, pre-children selves.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Most bizarre family ever. I was a huge mcfly fan back in the day (any other fellow Pioneers? lol) and I can't stand either of them now.
They have a cleaner and a nanny.. yet her kids are still on ipads at dinner time ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Most bizarre family ever. I was a huge mcfly fan back in the day (any other fellow Pioneers? lol) and I can't stand either of them now.
They have a cleaner and a nanny.. yet her kids are still on ipads at dinner time ?!
Didn't someone on here say Tom's mum was the babysitter? They don't have a cleaner or nanny?

Yeah I think that came out with the furlough thing didn’t it? They claimed for his mum doing the childcare I seem to remember.

I’m not sure that black dress she is wearing tonight would look good on anyone. There’s not structure to any of her clothes, they just smother her.

Someone asked why/how she looked so different on her wedding day compared to how she looks today. My comment was the difference between then and now is that she’s put on weight (which she has) - that’s what’s changed her looks, she’s carrying more weight on her face. I never mentioned anything about Tom cheating or anything else. Maybe read my comment before you jump down my throat.
I said “these” comments about her weight. Are you the only person who’s mentioned it? Maybe work on your own reading comprehension before getting defensive. I’ve read comments on other pages that mention him cheating with Amy and how Gi has let herself go. It wasn’t just aimed at you.

Reactions: 6
I said “these” comments about her weight. Are you the only person who’s mentioned it? Maybe work on your own reading comprehension before getting defensive. I’ve read comments on other pages that mention him cheating with Amy and how Gi has let herself go. It wasn’t just aimed at you.
You quoted my comment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.