Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom looked so happy surrounded by the Brazilian girls 😂 I actually felt happy for him. He hasn’t looked like that in so long. Then Gi shared it 🥴. All so bizarre. I don’t know what he can honestly do though. He can’t leave Gi because she’s a frumpy, shouty, annoying mess who dresses like a toddler… for a much more attractive dancer he met on a TV show… imagine the hate he’d get. And I think the fact he knows that is one of the major problems he’s had. He’s stuck.

Reactions: 8
Tom looked so happy surrounded by the Brazilian girls 😂 I actually felt happy for him. He hasn’t looked like that in so long. Then Gi shared it 🥴. All so bizarre. I don’t know what he can honestly do though. He can’t leave Gi because she’s a frumpy, shouty, annoying mess who dresses like a toddler… for a much more attractive dancer he met on a TV show… imagine the hate he’d get. And I think the fact he knows that is one of the major problems he’s had. He’s stuck.
He looks so happy surrounded by anyone that isn’t Giovanna 😂😂 it’s sad really. For so long she’s been the centre of his universe so she’s got used to that ‘gi’s tit don’t stink vibe’… he’s always made such a huge fuss over her… gushing over her, the old mcfly days writing songs about her, talking about her in interviews blah blah blah and now it’s all wearing off.. funny how it’s been since Amy came into the picture. Think he’s realising that there’s other (if not better) women on this planet.. not just Gi ‘I’m so quirky and amazing’ fletcher

Reactions: 2
He’s on an all inclusive jolly away from commitments and stress yet he can’t even crack a smile, it’s almost insulting. His space on the red carpet could be swiftly taken by someone more grateful…View attachment 1273833
This is taken out of context. He's concentrating on Danny's pitch so why would he be smiling lol

Completely agree with the comments about him being happier away from Gi. Don't think anyone would blame him if he "blooming" divorced her

Reactions: 11
Yeah Tom has been looking so happy since he got to Brazil. I think he's remembering what he used to be like before whatever happened in the last 6 months, happened.

Reactions: 3
This is what I mean by she puts in no effort. Why does she always post the most unflattering pictures and pull stupid faces. Does she forget she's a grown woman and not a child?

This is what I mean by she puts in no effort. Why does she always post the most unflattering pictures and pull stupid faces. Does she forget she's a grown woman and not a child?
Normally I'd say no one – man or woman – has to look great all the time, especially not for someone else. I don't like this kind of social pressure and obviously I like to be at home without make-up and at best in comfortable yoga tights. However, if you make a living on social media and you look frumpy all the time, even when you're celebrating your anniversary, then... you're just lazy. And it's nice to make an effort every now and then to look good for your partner. It's just healthy, I guess.

Reactions: 18
When she used to present the Baby Club from home during lockdown, my mum, never having seen it before, commented what a state she looked, unbrushed hair, no make up and rumpled clothes. ‘Poor woman’ said my mum. ‘Thé camera crew must have turned up early and given her no time to get ready! So she’s just chucked on any old thing and not had time to even brush her hair!’

I explained that she pretty much always looked like that 🤣

• Haha
She looks ancient in this photo. So old and tired looking. For a young woman who literally has MILLIONS in the bank, she looks awful.
Oh come on now she doesn’t look awful she looks like she just got out the shower after training. Not a picture I’d share for social media but this is how a lot of people look without the make up and filters.

Reactions: 30
Oh come on now she doesn’t look awful she looks like she just got out the shower after training. Not a picture I’d share for social media but this is how a lot of people look without the make up and filters.
In my opinion she looks awful. She just looks old, tired, unhealthy……. She’s a millionaire and she could do so much to improve herself.

Reactions: 5
We all look tit at times, but would we put it on for thousands to see? No we would not. Also, when he cheats and finds a younger, more made up woman....as yes...there are idiots who would go for him...then she will be surprised. Literally nothing attractive about her lately.

Reactions: 3
Wow so people who’s partners cheat on them it’s because they didn’t keep themselves attractive enough. If Tom were to cheat on her with someone younger than her because she didn’t keep herself attractive enough then that’s on him and it’s a crappy excuse. If he would rather be with someone more attractive than be with the woman who has stuck by him and birthed his 3 children then that’s on him not her. She doesn’t even look that old or unattractive she looks like a normal woman in their mid to late 30’s. Yes she dresses quite frumpy, doesn’t make much effort with her hair and make up but if she’s happy and feels comfortable in her own skin what’s the problem? Gi is a dick for many reasons but pulling apart how she looks is just unfair. Saying you have to keep yourself attractive to keep your husband is ridiculous, it’s 2022 not the 1950’s

• Heart
Reactions: 110
I would imagine that a big part of the reason Gi posts 'authentic' photos on her grid a lot is because of her audience. Her popularity is probably helped by her relatability, and if she's only ever showing up looking polished then that's not super relatable for a lot of mums out there. There's a lot of pressure on women and mothers to always be turned out, and her refusing to bow to that pressure is one of the few things I like about her.

And no dress she wears is ever gonna be as offensive as taking furlough money.

Reactions: 17
Wow so people who’s partners cheat on them it’s because they didn’t keep themselves attractive enough. If Tom were to cheat on her with someone younger than her because she didn’t keep herself attractive enough then that’s on him and it’s a crappy excuse. If he would rather be with someone more attractive than be with the woman who has stuck by him and birthed his 3 children then that’s on him not her. She doesn’t even look that old or unattractive she looks like a normal woman in their mid to late 30’s. Yes she dresses quite frumpy, doesn’t make much effort with her hair and make up but if she’s happy and feels comfortable in her own skin what’s the problem? Gi is a dick for many reasons but pulling apart how she looks is just unfair. Saying you have to keep yourself attractive to keep your husband is ridiculous, it’s 2022 not the 1950’s
It's reality though. Whether it's right or wrong. Works both ways. And happens both ways.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.