Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is way too drama school for my liking reminds me of a childrens tv presenter, just unbearable, but I wouldn’t call her awful looking or frumpy. I think she is probably quite average which is her appeal (and she knows it)

Reactions: 7
I miss the glory days of Tom alluding to poor Amy pooing herself at his house and him heroically carrying her to a waiting ambulance…those were good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Pretty shocked to see Gi in workout gear… she’s nowhere near as big as she looks with those awful dresses and saggy bum joggers… why does she do it to herself!?? I think this is what people mean that she makes no effort. It’s not that she has to dress a certain way to “keep Tom interested” It’s like she dresses slobbish and dowdy on purpose 🤷‍♀️ Almost like picking the absolute worst outfits she can… I enjoy a onesie as much as anyone 😂 but getting out of it and making an effort really makes me feel better about myself too.

Reactions: 5
Wow so people who’s partners cheat on them it’s because they didn’t keep themselves attractive enough. If Tom were to cheat on her with someone younger than her because she didn’t keep herself attractive enough then that’s on him and it’s a crappy excuse. If he would rather be with someone more attractive than be with the woman who has stuck by him and birthed his 3 children then that’s on him not her. She doesn’t even look that old or unattractive she looks like a normal woman in their mid to late 30’s. Yes she dresses quite frumpy, doesn’t make much effort with her hair and make up but if she’s happy and feels comfortable in her own skin what’s the problem? Gi is a dick for many reasons but pulling apart how she looks is just unfair. Saying you have to keep yourself attractive to keep your husband is ridiculous, it’s 2022 not the 1950’s
If Tom is cheating on Gi it’s because she’s the wrong gender for him 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't judge me but....

When I have too many wines I do enjoy watching Tom's wedding "speech" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is naturally attractive but undoubtedly frumpy. Her dress sense ranges from farm hand to toddler. For me it's her showy stage school persona that I find off putting, it's like she's always on the brink of bursting into a rendition from Mary Poppins or Oliver 😂 Maybe she is a genuinely lovely lady, who is always peppy but I find her a little too sweet to be wholesome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He looks really happy in the videos that fans are sharing

Reactions: 8
He is MIA there again though. I think it was Harry who uploaded a photo of the other three saying they were doing promo without Tom

He is MIA there again though. I think it was Harry who uploaded a photo of the other three saying they were doing promo without Tom
He's not MIA. He posted stories where he said he lost his voice and they said he was on vocal rest. They had TV and radio interviews to do and it was better for him to rest his voice for the concert instead

Reactions: 1
He's not MIA. He posted stories where he said he lost his voice and they said he was on vocal rest. They had TV and radio interviews to do and it was better for him to rest his voice for the concert instead
Fair enough, I just saw Harry’s post which didn’t explain where Tom was, just that he wasn’t there.

He looks really happy in the videos that fans are sharing
Awesome weather + endorphins from being on stage + not being woken up at 5am by kids + being surrounded by loads of women that think you're the bees knees = doing wonders for one's mood

Reactions: 19
Awesome weather + endorphins from being on stage + not being woken up at 5am by kids + being surrounded by loads of women that think you're the bees knees = doing wonders for one's mood
Yes. And maybe he’s one of those people who craves their ego massaged regularly. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.