Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't give a tit that they claimed furlough money. It's not like they were the only rich people who did. It's been 2 years now 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure that black dress she is wearing tonight would look good on anyone. There’s not structure to any of her clothes, they just smother her.
Maybe she feels uncomfortable wearing something more streamlined 🤷🏻‍♀️ Especially if she suspects/knows her husband is in love with someone else

Reactions: 2
Black dress is awful on her. It’s just too boxy on her and it makes her look like a barn door. Shoes are hideous too.

Reactions: 3
I like the Victorian dress. It’s the kind of thing I’d want to wear and my husband would say ‘what the bloody hell have you got on?’

Which is exactly the kind of response to make me more likely to wear it 😅

It’s a bit Woman in Black sure but by FAR one of the better outfits she’s worn recently.

Reactions: 7
She’s put on about 5 stone since her wedding is what’s happened
Hold on, her weight has nothing to do with it, If you’ve gained weight and are unhappy then that’s a personal issue that you do something about, it’s not an excuse for a partner to cheat or having a wandering eye….yes I see the point about self pride and looking and feeling good, but that should be for you, not to keep a husband who’s obvs fickle and not 100% committed…would society tell a balding man to go get a hair transplant to keep his wife? No….I have zero tolerance for cheating or disrespect in a relationship, if your unhappy in a partnership then leave it’s not a jail sentance…like say Tom was lusting after amy, ultimately that’s his issue…not the wife’s

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know where you're getting 5 stone from either BC. 🤔 Was that number pulled out of, no pun intended, thin air?

Reactions: 7
I don't know where you're getting 5 stone from either BC. 🤔 Was that number pulled out of, no pun intended, thin air?
Maybe 4 stone. Who cares.?

point is she’s stacked on the weight since the wedding.
It’s just an observation.

Hold on, her weight has nothing to do with it, If you’ve gained weight and are unhappy then that’s a personal issue that you do something about, it’s not an excuse for a partner to cheat or having a wandering eye….yes I see the point about self pride and looking and feeling good, but that should be for you, not to keep a husband who’s obvs fickle and not 100% committed…would society tell a balding man to go get a hair transplant to keep his wife? No….I have zero tolerance for cheating or disrespect in a relationship, if your unhappy in a partnership then leave it’s not a jail sentance…like say Tom was lusting after amy, ultimately that’s his issue…not the wife’s
Bloody hell mate! Take a breather.

Reactions: 2
The shoes don't match the dress ..she has a huge forehead like Hermon monster with her hair like that

Screenshot_20220523-231617.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually don't give a tit that they claimed furlough money. It's not like they were the only rich people who did. It's been 2 years now 🙄
Didn't realise there was a time limit on when we should stop getting pissed off with millionaires trying to claim undeserved thousands in taxpayers money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
No but it's boring to bring up the same tit over and over again
It wasn’t brought up again and again, it was mentiones in the context of someone saying Tom’s mum babysits often - and no, she isn’t a babysitter they employ her as a nanny which we know because of the furlough stuff.

Also in true Tattle style - if you don’t like it, scroll on by, dictating conversation topics is against the rules!

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 1
It wasn’t brought up again and again, it was mentiones in the context of someone saying Tom’s mum babysits often - and no, she isn’t a babysitter they employ her as a nanny which we know because of the furlough stuff.

Also in true Tattle style - if you don’t like it, scroll on by, dictating conversation topics is against the rules!
I'm not dictating the conversation. Just saying it's boring reading about furlough when it happened 2 years ago and there are current things to talk about

I like that dress! Horses for courses. I'm not really down with all the slagging off her looks, she wears some tit clothes but she looks perfectly fine to me and the idea that that would give him reason to stray is a bit 1950s, anyway he's hardly Brad Pitt is he.

Reactions: 20
I like that dress! Horses for courses. I'm not really down with all the slagging off her looks, she wears some tit clothes but she looks perfectly fine to me and the idea that that would give him reason to stray is a bit 1950s, anyway he's hardly Brad Pitt is he.
Exactly, he looks like a grasshopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.