Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that dress! Horses for courses. I'm not really down with all the slagging off her looks, she wears some tit clothes but she looks perfectly fine to me and the idea that that would give him reason to stray is a bit 1950s, anyway he's hardly Brad Pitt is he.
Exactly. He's had worse outfits than hers

Reactions: 3
He is horrific looking he's like the late Bruce Forsyth's love child but Wayne Rooney is ugly to and he still cheated because these men have money and that's a magnet to slags

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think he actually cheated but the intent was there and that's just as bad. Like emotional cheating and probably making Giovanna feel second best

Reactions: 1
Most bizarre family ever. I was a huge mcfly fan back in the day (any other fellow Pioneers? lol) and I can't stand either of them now.
They have a cleaner and a nanny.. yet her kids are still on ipads at dinner time ?!
I’m street team mcfly days proper old school lol.

Reactions: 2
My word. His latest Instagram post is crass and tactless. “having a terrible time” yes we get it. You’re privileged and have little to no expenses because you get everything handed to you free of charge. No need to rub it in to all of us plebeians that are struggling to put food on the table

twit

Reactions: 2
My word. His latest Instagram post is crass and tactless. “having a terrible time” yes we get it. You’re privileged and have little to no expenses because you get everything handed to you free of charge. No need to rub it in to all of us plebeians that are struggling to put food on the table

twit
He's referring to Brazil and their tour

It's so weird to see them having queues of people waiting to meet them in another country. It's nowhere near the same when they're here

Reactions: 6
To think I used to fancy Tom and now he just makes me cringe, he tries way to hard

Most bizarre family ever. I was a huge mcfly fan back in the day (any other fellow Pioneers? lol) and I can't stand either of them now.
They have a cleaner and a nanny.. yet her kids are still on ipads at dinner time ?!
Being a pioneer made me see them very differently. Before then I was obsessed then the greed started to show and MTA just was a cherry on the top of that greed pie. McFly became a business around Radio:ACTIVE - like I know all music is business but it’s not a passion thing for them. It’s all money and rinsing fans!

Reactions: 7
Gi’s post of her crying after watching The Split and it resonating with her! Hmm..wonder why 🤔

Reactions: 7
Being a pioneer made me see them very differently. Before then I was obsessed then the greed started to show and MTA just was a cherry on the top of that greed pie. McFly became a business around Radio:ACTIVE - like I know all music is business but it’s not a passion thing for them. It’s all money and rinsing fans!
YES! God, I signed up for Supercity solely for the meet & greets they promised would happen in the US for pioneers, and then they just never did anything! Absolute waste of money, I'll never give McFly another cent.

What’s with at Toms second photo very prominently using his love is love mug?

So Harry’s ‘ home ‘ post is a banner his children have made him and toms is a slide show of all the plants in his garden. I find this guy so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like he did a last minute trip to the duty-free store with those Toblerones
I can't believe Gi posted a picture of them both reunited and he posted a random slide show of plants from his garden 😶

Sooo happy to be back home! Finally get to see my roses and aquilegias 🤣 🥴 Oh err, and my wife and kids too I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.