Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get it guys. You are SO happy & SO in love. Look at our ear to ear grins. Look at how hilarious we find each other. Look at the amazing things we are doing together.

We all watched Strictly. We all saw the crash & burn. We all see Tom looking like his souls been crushed. Bore off.
I feel like she’s overcompensating. He’s shared some pictures but he hasn’t said much at all.

In the spotlight ferociously strumming on his guitar
is that what he calls it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s overcompensating. He’s shared some pictures but he hasn’t said much at all.
That's exactly what I noticed, too. Usually they say pictures are worth a thousand words, but it's very noticeable indeed that he hardly said a nice word about her or their anniversary. Something personal, you know? Like... anything at all?

Reactions: 8
That's exactly what I noticed, too. Usually they say pictures are worth a thousand words, but it's very noticeable indeed that he hardly said a nice word about her or their anniversary. Something personal, you know? Like... anything at all?
The present she got him is nice. That’s as much as she got.

Reactions: 2
Looks like he and the rest of McFly are on their way to Brazil (without Gi?). I hope the trip does him well and he’s able to enjoy and have some fun

Edit: he does look more relaxed in Dougie’s stories from the plane! I think he’ll definitely benefit from this trip!

Reactions: 3
Rachel Riley has been interviewed in The Times talking about how strange the post Strictly period can be and though it might be relevant here.

After the show Riley suffered from what the psychologist Linda Papadopoulos told her was mild post-traumatic stress disorder. “It’s a really intense period,” she says. “I had insecurities about my dancing because your whole self-worth is built around it. And you have this team mentality, then you’re suddenly dropped. It still carries on but you’ve been put in the bin. And you don’t do the exercise you were doing, so you have the loss of all the serotonin … When I was doing it, it was the best fun, then in the years that followed it was just …” — she pauses, picking her next word carefully — “tricky.”’

Reactions: 6
Looks like he and the rest of McFly are on their way to Brazil (without Gi?). I hope the trip does him well and he’s able to enjoy and have some fun

Edit: he does look more relaxed in Dougie’s stories from the plane! I think he’ll definitely benefit from this trip!
Why would Gi go?
Super Mum can't go to Brazil and leave their 3 children behind. She has to stay and do mum things.

Did anyone else watch Danny’s story and hear Harry say “well if I didn’t have covid I’ve got it now”

niceeeee

• Haha
  • Wow
Rachel Riley has been interviewed in The Times talking about how strange the post Strictly period can be and though it might be relevant here.

After the show Riley suffered from what the psychologist Linda Papadopoulos told her was mild post-traumatic stress disorder. “It’s a really intense period,” she says. “I had insecurities about my dancing because your whole self-worth is built around it. And you have this team mentality, then you’re suddenly dropped. It still carries on but you’ve been put in the bin. And you don’t do the exercise you were doing, so you have the loss of all the serotonin … When I was doing it, it was the best fun, then in the years that followed it was just …” — she pauses, picking her next word carefully — “tricky.”’
Oh she can piss off. Makes a complete piss take of those of us who suffer genuine PTSD. Tom’s depressed for sure though.

Reactions: 10
This is the most genuinely happy he’s looked in a really long time! As cheesy as her smile was, she did too.
Is that Audrey Roberts behind him?

I’m new to these threads. I used to follow them both until the furlough saga then I realised I’d had enough of them. I don’t watch strictly so missed all that drama apart from seeing something about Amy staying with them but had assumed it was covid bubble related (not knowing this wasn’t a thing for the 2021 series).

So I’ve just spent last few days reading thread #5 onwards after seeing it mentioned on another thread. Wow what a ride!! I’m definitely going to stick around as that was far too entertaining 😂 I still can’t decide what I think happened. Lots of great theories and hilarious posts as usual from tattlers!

He's looking a lot happier/more like old Tom in today's photos & videos in Brazil... Maybe he really needed this break !

I have so many thoughts -
After the soppy posts Giovanna put up for Tom (Thomas🤢-boke) he only puts a pic up of a cake and tags her in it with a couple emojis. How does she not realise he doesn’t care anymore? It’s actually pretty sad to be honest because she’s making herself look a fool.

the wedding pics she put up, she looks absolutely stunning in them. No doubt about it. He also looks sooooo much happier… now there’s nothing there. He looks dead behind the eyes almost & so unhappy

Amy’s wedding will be the worst day of his life. He’s going to have a breakdown you can just tell.

im sorry but they will not last another 10 years. Can’t even see it being 5 at this rate. He doesn’t love her anymore. He’s so much happier away from her. Those Brazil posts speak volumes.

Reactions: 14
I think what it is is she's stopped putting in effort. She always looks so frumpy. That outfit she wore on their 10th anniversary was so unappealing

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.