Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've disliked Amy since she was paired with Karim (or maybe it was Danny John Jules?)
She comes across as very desperate to win, but she seems "fake nice", and her choreography has never made much of an impression.

Tom is just acting like a pathetic little boy. He is a sore loser! I feel sorry for Giovanna.
She comes across as very fake to me.
she’s a professional dancer, so by nature shes competitive, driven, wants to win. But she puts on this doe-eyed, innocent little girl act - which I can see straight through. She also seems immature and as irritating and as annoying as all hell. She doesn’t strike me as particularly intelligent or like she’s got much going on upstairs.

Reactions: 19
Are him and his PR stupid enough to think this will distract people from the fact he’s spent the last 8 weeks smashing Amy’s back doors in?
Don’t flatter him - he couldn’t smash a piñata 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There will be now because they (or their management) are reading these threads 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Now wondering if they all have the same management company ….
Sara is writing her autobiography (well a ghost writer is) and I think it's out soon, so I wonder if she's with the same Publisher as Tom as she keep sharing about his books?

Reactions: 3
So we have had the obligatory good luck post while he looks bored stuck at home with the boys - where is Gi - still in her play?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they plan on renovating their new house soon? Looks bland, old fashioned and dull compared to the old one. The interiors look so boring

Reactions: 15
oh he can duck off with that face. He’s watching it from a warm, beautiful house with his children who he can spend more time with now and all the money in the world.

Pity parties are my main pet hate in life 😂😂

Reactions: 28
oh he can duck off with that face. He’s watching it from a warm, beautiful house with his children who he can spend more time with now and all the money in the world.

Pity parties are my main pet hate in life 😂😂
Has he deleted the story? I’ve looked and can’t see it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.