Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he deleted the story? I’ve looked and can’t see it
He has 😂 once again.. tell me you're a sore loser without telling me you're a sore loser 🙄 upload a video looking pissed off watching a show you used to be on.. then delete it..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He has 😂 once again.. tell me you're a sore loser without telling me you're a sore loser 🙄 upload a video looking pissed off watching a show you used to be on.. then delete it..
It’s all very strange, no sign of Gi either

Reactions: 8
Why has he deleted it - oh it’s just all imploding now isn’t it

Reactions: 12
Could not be chuffed with having to read Tattle and change my actions accordingly. Poor Tom, missing his crazy, stalker fan eyed Amy-Wamy?? Tough tits- back to looking after the kids whilst wifey overtakes you in the Insta-famous stakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has he deleted it? Now THAT is as weird as little old G being cool with them being friends. 🧐

Reactions: 11
Someone on the Strictly thread said there was exams at her dance schools or something. She obvs wouldn’t have gone had Tom still been in so it just looks like she’s sulking. The benched pros and those who have been eliminated probably have other things they’d rather do but they have to be there

Reactions: 5
I predict the live of them training after being eliminated will be the next video to be deleted

Reactions: 6
They kept on training after they had been eliminated
I know. I’m not sure that’s a sackable offence though. Surely the contract can’t say ‘you are not allowed to meet up and dance with your partner once you’re eliminated’?

Reactions: 6
Did they pay for the extravagant Christmas wreath do we think?

If not it’s amazing how he can write all these books yet can’t write ‘Gifted’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He is emotionally incapable of showing genuine support and enthusiasm to his fellow dancers now that he's no longer in the show. A man in his mid-thirties. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 21
Do the other eliminated dances go to the studio every Saturday? I’ve never really noticed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.