Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do the other eliminated dances go to the studio every Saturday? I’ve never really noticed.
The eliminated pros sit in the audience but also do any group dances/music act performances that haven’t been pre filmed in advance

It’s maybe a coincidence she wasn’t there but if it was me, I’d be emphasising where I was so it didn’t look like I’ve spat my dummy out 😂

Reactions: 5
Gi is on Sunday Brunch today, maybe she stayed on a hotel closer to where they film last night to save getting up super early this morning?

Reactions: 1
Amy is with Sara ..no idea why but they have posted on Sara's Instagram stories together

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He is emotionally incapable of showing genuine support and enthusiasm to his fellow dancers now that he's no longer in the show. A man in his mid-thirties. Embarrassing.
I think its because he's always been told how amazing he is and I believe his parents are the pushy type with the 'you must do well or else' attitude.

Reactions: 14
It's odd that they barely show any of it like they did with the last house. I think it's since the furlough debacle and they daren't show off their obvious wealth.
This one shows off their wealth even more, they've obviously got land and outbuildings. The other house looked more like a house normal people can aspire to owning (without the postcode price tag)

Reactions: 15
I think its because he's always been told how amazing he is and I believe his parents are the pushy type with the 'you must do well or else' attitude.
Both he and his sister have this kind of attitude, it’s clear that their upbringing has a big part of it.

Reactions: 12
Both he and his sister have this kind of attitude, it’s clear that their upbringing has a big part of it.
See I love Carrie, really love her but yes I do get the impression that their upbringing was do well or face the consequences

Reactions: 3
Giovanna is talking over everyone and screaming at every opportunity

no mention of strictly yet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What story did he delete the one with the big grumpy head on him sitting on the sofa with the kids watching strictly?

Reactions: 6
She’s currently on talking about her book and charity work but at the start of interview they mentioned strictly and how him and Amy were still dancing this week due to endorphins. They then showed a photo of Tom after a spray tan and she said “LOOK AT MY HUSBAND🤪🤪🤪

Giovanna is so jarring fake laughing and nodding her head at everything

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s currently on talking about her book and charity work but at the start of interview they mentioned strictly and how him and Amy were still dancing this week due to endorphins. They then showed a photo of Tom after a spray tan and she said “LOOK AT MY HUSBAND🤪🤪🤪

Giovanna is so jarring fake laughing and nodding her head at everything
Honestly I have an irrational dislike of her, i can’t stand her .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She still looks way older than she actually is even though she’s done up.
This is a tricky one you see. I’m not sure if she looks like average Jane of however old she is (late 30s?), and we (meaning people who look at media), are gently and subtly conditioned to expect no grey hairs, no forehead or eye creases as every other bastard is filtered to duck or pumped full of juvaderm. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.