Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But would he stay with her? I think he has got a taste of another life which he probably feels he misses out on.
Exactly. Men like Wayne Rooney don’t leave their wives and the wives get no sympathy. We never question why the men don’t just leave, it’s always the wives’ fault for staying!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve come across this thread and I’m sad about what I’m reading it’s crazy how u can miss what’s so obvious when u want to

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’ve not ‘done the deed’ yet and that’s why Tom looked so angry. And now they’re continuing the ‘dancing’ so he can finally have his wicked way.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I wonder if they’ve not ‘done the deed’ yet and that’s why Tom looked so angry. And now they’re continuing the ‘dancing’ so he can finally have his wicked way.
I watched some of the McFly stream the other day when he was in the studio with them and he was so distracted and moody!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I regret my comment 😂 it’s become a Mcfly rave thread out of nowhere.
To clarify I think they’re embarrassing - as I do a lot of bands and singers who can’t let go… 💀😂

Talking of Gi… the play actually had great reviews, I was quite keen to go when it was Lily! I’m really intrigued to see how she’s going to go down..
I went to see it a few months ago with lily, I really enjoyed it. Not sure I could stomach it with Gi in it. I hope she is good and that they haven't just given her the role for the wrong reasons

Reactions: 1
So the PR team are now in overdrive!
So Tom you now have to cut off all contact with Amy, come back on social media as the family man brand that makes us all money. And don’t look like a sore loser.
I know - we will get Sara round and show you all doing crafts together and you can cook for everyone!! Job done. Just make sure Amy is not at the window 😂

• Haha
Oh god this is so hilariously transparent…!

quick - get Sara Davies round to the Fletcher house for a few photos with the kids - make it look like she’s best mates with Tom…..

Despite neither having ever made mention of the other whatsoever before…….

if it looks like a cover up, and it smells like a cover up…. It’s definitely a cover up…..!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I understand dance and movement can be quite an emotional and healing thing for a lot of people. But he posts about Amy more than he posts about the actual dancing which is what makes it suspicious. If he talked about what learning to dance has meant for him personally I don’t think people would mind so much.
Yesssss!! This is exactly it! Giovanna was the one in a post (can’t remember which one) that said something about how much the ‘dancing’ meant to Tom! SHE had to say it herself! He’s barely mentioned anything about the actual dancing and what it’s meant to him. It’s ALL about spending time with Amy. All of it. Every single post. Even his farewell post was just about spending every waking moment with her.

Also did anyone notice on the live they did together he said “We’re back dancing because we wanted more time together otherwise she’ll start ignoring me” and Amy was all “No no it’s the other way around” all giggly! Something along those lines. He said it himself. He wanted to spend more time with her as he’s afraid of losing the fact he gets his ego stroked with Amy, and he gets all her attention.

SO weird it’s went from so much, to hardly anything.

This is it exactly - it wasn’t the dancing it was the being together and it was so obvious that’s what it was. All very odd but it has clearly been pointed out to them now and there has been huge back tracking and realignment with the family brand. But we’ve all seen behind the veneer now - I honestly think it must be horrible to live this kind of life where you are so conscious of your brand and your PR. They must have enough money to just live a quiet life. I’d hate to be in their shoes.

Reactions: 18
This is it exactly - it wasn’t the dancing it was the being together and it was so obvious that’s what it was. All very odd but it has clearly been pointed out to them now and there has been huge back tracking and realignment with the family brand. But we’ve all seen behind the veneer now - I honestly think it must be horrible to live this kind of life where you are so conscious of your brand and your PR. They must have enough money to just live a quiet life. I’d hate to be in their shoes.
The more you have the more you want - he’s greedy for money and success and the ego stroking it brings

Reactions: 11
Each to their own I suppose but he clearly isn’t happy - seen in the insta lives where he can’t pretend for that long. He looks miserable

Reactions: 8
So the PR team are now in overdrive!
So Tom you now have to cut off all contact with Amy, come back on social media as the family man brand that makes us all money. And don’t look like a sore loser.
I know - we will get Sara round and show you all doing crafts together and you can cook for everyone!! Job done. Just make sure Amy is not at the window 😂
I have just cringed myself inside out looking at his stories. Did Sara stay over? That makes me think that Amy definitely must have too.

Reactions: 3
Gosh that is some serious back pedalling. He’ll still be constantly texting Amy though: I think he thought it would come across sweet that they were still continuing to dance and I think they’re genuinely annoyed that they’ve been called out on it.

Reactions: 13
Gosh that is some serious back pedalling. He’ll still be constantly texting Amy though: I think he thought it would come across sweet that they were still continuing to dance and I think they’re genuinely annoyed that they’ve been called out on it.
Yep agree! Even if by some unlikely chance it was all completely innocent he’s so used to getting his own way he’ll still be annoyed that he’s not allowed to do what he wants without people questioning it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.