Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the PR team are now in overdrive!
So Tom you now have to cut off all contact with Amy, come back on social media as the family man brand that makes us all money. And don’t look like a sore loser.
I know - we will get Sara round and show you all doing crafts together and you can cook for everyone!! Job done. Just make sure Amy is not at the window 😂
This is an odd one, I didn't think Sara and Tom were close on Strictly.

Reactions: 8
Especially as Sara is based up North so they wouldn’t have been sharing a rehearsal space like some couples do and I don’t think Amy and Alijz are that close either 🧐

Reactions: 8
Were they contractually obliged to tell the world they were continuing to see each other and dance last week ? I would say not so it's a bit odd they continued to story / go live when he they didn't need to. Its all very odd I agree, personally I think Tom was/ is a bit smitten with Amy who is the opposite personality wise to his wife. It will all fizzle out and real life - Christmas- will take over again and both will go back to their lives. For the sake of his 3 boys I really hope so.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for the kids in this. First they had Amy over, picking them up from school. Now they have another woman staying in their house. It must be confusing for them having these random people they barely know in their personal space constantly

Reactions: 9
They weren’t……
They were as I follow her on Instagram. Her and aljaz kept tagging him when they were reading Sara’s kids Tom’s books and she mentioned him a lot when she was still in strictly.
Although I don’t know why she went to stay at their house, that seems a bit odd!

Reactions: 4
They were as I follow her on Instagram. Her and aljaz kept tagging him when they were reading Sara’s kids Tom’s books and she mentioned him a lot when she was still in strictly.
Although I don’t know why she went to stay at their house, that seems a bit odd!
Are him and his PR stupid enough to think this will distract people from the fact he’s spent the last 8 weeks smashing Amy’s back doors in?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are him and his PR stupid enough to think this will distract people from the fact he’s spent the last 8 weeks smashing Amy’s back doors in?
I think he’s using Sara to promote his books! He gave her a box full to take home!

Reactions: 5
Has gi only just limited comments on her Instagram
No, she did that in the summer when it came out that they had used furlough money to pay people

No but they weren’t close in reality - Sara wasn’t going over to the Fletcher house, going to pick his kids up from school, going solo to his gigs, spending days & nights with him instead of going home to her own partner and business etc

Tom wasn’t slinging it up Sara…. Like he has been with Amy for the past 3 months.

Reactions: 3
Having Sara over to take the heat off. “See! I’m this friendly with all my strictly mates!!”

Reactions: 13
Gosh those are some over the top decorations!! Each to their own though of course

Reactions: 6
I've disliked Amy since she was paired with Karim (or maybe it was Danny John Jules?)
She comes across as very desperate to win, but she seems "fake nice", and her choreography has never made much of an impression.

Tom is just acting like a pathetic little boy. He is a sore loser! I feel sorry for Giovanna.

Reactions: 10
I've disliked Amy since she was paired with Karim (or maybe it was Danny John Jules?)
She comes across as very desperate to win, but she seems "fake nice", and her choreography has never made much of an impression.

Tom is just acting like a pathetic little boy. He is a sore loser! I feel sorry for Giovanna.
Amy needed a couple of years in a dance company before strictly. The burn the floor guys are competitive in the sense that obviously they’d love to win but for the most part they’re team players.
Amy came straight from competitions and I think it makes a massive difference. But I think like the Fletcher kids she’d been told she’s marvellous and wonderful her entire life and can’t tKe criticism well.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.