Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #5 and Amy..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the words of Shrek… “it’s quiet. TOO quiet.”
Agreed, calling shenanigans on the sudden Amy-related radio silence! They've either suddenly realised that people think they're in to each other (how they've avoided seeing it til now I do not know) or Giovanna/management have stepped in. It's gone 100 to 0 in the blink of an eye. Shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Agreed, calling shenanigans on the sudden Amy-related radio silence! They've either suddenly realised that people think they're in to each other (how they've avoided seeing it til now I do not know) or Giovanna/management have stepped in. It's gone 100 to 0 in the blink of an eye. Shenanigans.
Management and/or the BBC/Strictly PR team have stepped in here.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we don’t see Amy on Strictly next year…..

Reactions: 14
Personally I’m hoping Gi is a better actor than we give her credit for and she ends up a bigger star than Tom. Then I hope she leaves him and lives her best, single life but that’s just wishful thinking 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 20
All of the Mcfly men make me cringe, genuinely think they’re all repulsive. Find it so embarrassing that these grown ass men sing their little pop songs on stage and don’t wake up to the fact they’re past it and will never have their glory days again 😂 sorry I know there are some fans here - just my opinion!
You could say that about any pop/rock singer in their 30s. It's actually impressive that they're still successful enough to sell out arenas 18 years into their career

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I regret my comment 😂 it’s become a Mcfly rave thread out of nowhere.
To clarify I think they’re embarrassing - as I do a lot of bands and singers who can’t let go… 💀😂

Talking of Gi… the play actually had great reviews, I was quite keen to go when it was Lily! I’m really intrigued to see how she’s going to go down..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They make me cringe because it’s all so manufactured and fake. McFly and Busted were both UK rip offs of successful American pop punk bands like Blink 182.

busted were. Mcfly wasn't ever trying to be like blink 182. They started out as pop/surf rock (taking inspiration from 60s music like the beach boys). The second album took inspiration from the who, another 60s band. Their third was inspired by an 80s band etc.

People on here seem to think mcfly were put together by a record label in the way bands are these days and that they were all rich kids. Tom started the band and found Danny and they started writing together. Danny and Dougie both come from broken families with low income. Their dads left and the bulk of their money from mcfly would be sent home in the first few years so they could support their mums

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Oh my god I regret my comment 😂 it’s become a Mcfly rave thread out of nowhere.
To clarify I think they’re embarrassing - as I do a lot of bands and singers who can’t let go… 💀😂

Talking of Gi… the play actually had great reviews, I was quite keen to go when it was Lily! I’m really intrigued to see how she’s going to go down..
that’s why I’m confused….so overall the play went down well? Hmmm…she’s Such an odd casting. I know Lilly Allen isn’t an actor but she is a creative (fan or not…I am not starting that debate!)
And seriously, Mc who gives a flying duck about the band….we just want dirt on the Fletchers….and Amy! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
busted were. Mcfly wasn't ever trying to be like blink 182. They started out as pop/surf rock (taking inspiration from 60s music like the beach boys). The second album took inspiration from the who, another 60s band. Their third was inspired by an 80s band etc.

People on here seem to think mcfly were put together by a record label and were rich kids. Tom started the band and found Danny and they started writing together. Danny and Dougie both come from broken families with low income. Their dads left and the bulk of their money from mcfly would be sent home in the first few years so they could support their mums
Cool story. McFly are tit. Start a rave thread.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Definitely makes it look even more suspicious!! If it was all above board and completely innocent they’d just be carrying on as they were, surely?!

Reactions: 15
Personally I’m hoping Gi is a better actor than we give her credit for and she ends up a bigger star than Tom. Then I hope she leaves him and lives her best, single life but that’s just wishful thinking 😂
I actually hope this too. If for no other reason than to see his petulant reaction when she eclipses him.

Reactions: 6
I actually hope this too. If for no other reason than to see his petulant reaction when she eclipses him.
His ego wouldn't be able to handle it lmao him and Carrie would try to insert themselves into her success somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The mad thing now is that they've all gone back to being as interesting as wood chippings now that they've stopped posting about each other non-stop, at least before we had something to discuss!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh, that video he reposted in Instagram? They were on a dancing show for a few months, good lord it's not like they worked together for years and then had to part ways. It kind of gives me a sinking heart feeling on behalf of Giovanna, he's acting disgracefully and not like a husband should act. What a jizz stain.

Reactions: 23
I understand dance and movement can be quite an emotional and healing thing for a lot of people. But he posts about Amy more than he posts about the actual dancing which is what makes it suspicious. If he talked about what learning to dance has meant for him personally I don’t think people would mind so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oooh imagine Tom doing a Louise Redknapp and ditching the spouse
I can see this happening.

Amy will part ways with her “fiance” - who frankly looks like a cardboard box. Then Tom & Giovanna will split up next year and by xmas next year Tom & Amy will be together

Reactions: 16
Naa really don't see them breaking up. I think even if Tom did cheat, Gi would stay with him.

Reactions: 17
Naa really don't see them breaking up. I think even if Tom did cheat, Gi would stay with him.
But would he stay with her? I think he has got a taste of another life which he probably feels he misses out on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.