Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom has always fllirted. I’ve never been a fan of McFly but at uni I had a friend who was mad about them, anyway he got flirty with me about a million years ago on myspace(that shows how long ago it was!) and my friend was so mad. Funnily enough I am also short with dark hair etc

Reactions: 2
I was a very ‘active’ groupie for McFly back in the day and can 100% say some of them were sleeping with fans. Harry definitely was! Not me, I was 17 so just a bit too young! 😂
I can defo see them at it, not so much Tom. Harry got with Izzy during the Wonderland tour, pretty much at the start of their heyday do we reckon he was carrying on with fans after this?

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I’d be delighted if the strictly curse worked it’s magic. I cannot stand Gi and would really wipe the smug grin off her face. If that makes me a total cow sorry but so be it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I just get total Austin Powers vibes from Tom. Gives me the ick to think I ever fancied him 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I went to concert in Manchester on Thursday. He brought Amy out and did a bit of the Cha Cha with her . She spent the whole night stood next the stage . I thought it was very cosy. And he looked so painfully slim, he was singing at one point and the camera zoomed into his face and his neck was so so small .

Reactions: 15
B41D56B6-E2CC-4CC2-9432-0E1D0918D65C.jpeg

This was always going to happen. Those poor fans who’ve paid to see four guys and only getting three (even if they are the best three)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
E61B5228-ED0B-4E3E-974C-58250B333627.jpeg

That last comment 👏🏻

(Edited at request of user.)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 781805
This was always going to happen. Those poor fans who’ve paid to see four guys and only getting three (even if they are the best three)
He posted from a car last night with Amy saying they were headed to Manchester but I’ve noticed most of the other contestants are at home today, so wonder why Amy didn’t give him today off from practice?!

I would be disappointed not to see the full band if I was going.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.