Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ā€˜message for daddyā€™ sheā€™s just uploaded of Max .. Why canā€™t she just fuckin WhatsApp it to Tom? Why does it have to go on Instagram?

Reactions: 28
The ā€˜message for daddyā€™ sheā€™s just uploaded of Max .. Why canā€™t she just fuckin WhatsApp it to Tom? Why does it have to go on Instagram?
I low-key feel like it was like a message to Amy? The way she kept mentioning her, it seemed a marking of the territory thing - "don't even think about it look at Tom's cute little family with me."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It actually bothers me that Tom is doing strictly this year. This tour means a lot to the fans and it has been postponed almost two years due to COVID. People have put a lot of money into it and for him to half arse it which I donā€™t doubt heā€™ll do as heā€™s also working on strictly, just for the greed of the fee, is unreal. I bet heā€™ll pull out of at least one more show.

Reactions: 15
It actually bothers me that Tom is doing strictly this year. This tour means a lot to the fans and it has been postponed almost two years due to COVID. People have put a lot of money into it and for him to half arse it which I donā€™t doubt heā€™ll do as heā€™s also working on strictly, just for the greed of the fee, is unreal. I bet heā€™ll pull out of at least one more show.
But arenā€™t they on a break until the O2 in November now?

I know what you mean but they're spending a lot of time around one another and I suppose it's exciting for Tom to have a new female friendship and I would say if any feelings occurred it would be on his side, not Amy's. I think he's missed out on a lot of flirting etc having been with Gi since childhood so this is something new for him and he's probably finding it quite exciting!
He flirted with me at a book signing šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ I wouldnā€™t say heā€™s missed out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I know what you mean but they're spending a lot of time around one another and I suppose it's exciting for Tom to have a new female friendship and I would say if any feelings occurred it would be on his side, not Amy's. I think he's missed out on a lot of flirting etc having been with Gi since childhood so this is something new for him and he's probably finding it quite exciting!
Heā€™s been in a band, toured all over the worldā€¦. You seriously think he hasnā€™t been shagging everything that moves when heā€™s been away from Giovanna?! Come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Heā€™s been in a band, toured all over the worldā€¦. You seriously think he hasnā€™t been shagging everything that moves when heā€™s been away from Giovanna?! Come on!
No I donā€™t actually seeing as Gi has mostly been on every tour as itā€™s not like she has ever worked and had to stay at home is it?

Reactions: 9
I went to a McFly signing at a hotel about ten years ago, and when Tom was signing my stuff he gave me a very long meaningful look and said, 'You know, you REALLY look like someone I know...' then winked. I am short, I had long dark hair, dark eyes and a round face. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Not saying he was definitely talking about Gi but I'd say there might have been a small resemblance when we were younger. I didn't actually know what she looked like at the time, she only came to prominence a bit later on but when she did I was like... yeah I guess that checks out.

So yeah, I don't think Tom is immune to flirting in the least, even with fans. It makes me cringe a bit to think of it now šŸ™ƒ

(That was the same day Dougie wrote 'nice boobs' on my CD. A good day all round for young McFly fan me šŸ¤£)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I have heard from various groupies that they have all ā€œbeen withā€ fans when touring, also lots of drugs! I can remember vividly seeing a video or photo of Matt Willis snogging a fan after a show on his solo tour!

Reactions: 3
I have heard from various groupies that they have all ā€œbeen withā€ fans when touring, also lots of drugs! I can remember vividly seeing a video or photo of Matt Willis snogging a fan after a show on his solo tour!
Iā€™m almost positive that they were on a late night show (possibly in the mcbusted days) and Danny and Harry definitely openly admitted to sleeping with groupies back in the early days when they were in their late teens and early twenties(they were the much better looking ones at the time) . It was so much easier to get away with then as it was before smartphones and socials!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.