Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was in their book that Dougie & Danny shagged a mum and daughter…. lucky cows

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This tour has been mentioned so many times I feel like I’m on it myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 780592
she has used the word GIFTED! Is this real life??
Am I thick...you can't actually see the earrings. 😄

I low-key feel like it was like a message to Amy? The way she kept mentioning her, it seemed a marking of the territory thing - "don't even think about it look at Tom's cute little family with me."
She probably sprays all over Tom every morning before he leaves the house... don't bother love...no one wants him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gonna need you to tell this story!
haha it was at a signing for The Christmasaurus, I was on my own and got a similar comment to another poster about looking familiar. He asked me why I was there and I explained that I was a teacher and wanted the book for my class. He was like “oooh a teacher eh, yes, I can see that wink wink” kind of thing. He also stroked my back while we took our photos and pulled me back for another hug as I was going to leave. A very tight hug!
I told my friend this and she likened me to Gi in a few ways (short, Italian look etc) but in an alternative way, it was her that was convinced he was flirting. I just thought he was being nice!

Reactions: 5
I was a very ‘active’ groupie for McFly back in the day and can 100% say some of them were sleeping with fans. Harry definitely was! Not me, I was 17 so just a bit too young! 😂

Reactions: 6
Who saw Tom dancing a few moments ago?

Don't know why but he always reminds me of Stephen Hawking...minus the wheelchair. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was a very ‘active’ groupie for McFly back in the day and can 100% say some of them were sleeping with fans. Harry definitely was! Not me, I was 17 so just a bit too young! 😂
Do you remember Miguel? He used to follow them everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
haha it was at a signing for The Christmasaurus, I was on my own and got a similar comment to another poster about looking familiar. He asked me why I was there and I explained that I was a teacher and wanted the book for my class. He was like “oooh a teacher eh, yes, I can see that wink wink” kind of thing. He also stroked my back while we took our photos and pulled me back for another hug as I was going to leave. A very tight hug!
I told my friend this and she likened me to Gi in a few ways (short, Italian look etc) but in an alternative way, it was her that was convinced he was flirting.
It sounds like he definitely has a go-to chat-up line 🤢

Am I missing something with Strictly? Most reviews I've seen say Tom was pretty good and has potential but I thought he was awful 🤣 If he goes far it'll be because of all the fans voting, most likely not his dancing skill... He was no Harry!

Reactions: 8
It sounds like he definitely has a go-to chat-up line 🤢

Am I missing something with Strictly? Most reviews I've seen say Tom was pretty good and has potential but I thought he was awful 🤣 If he goes far it'll be because of all the fans voting, most likely not his dancing skill... He was no Harry!
I didn’t think he was bad at all, he looked a bit gangly but yeah I can see potential. He reminded me a lot of Joe Sugg who I didn’t think was that great.

Reactions: 5
I thought that box was going to be a family memento the way she was carrying on… nope just her tit book arrived

Reactions: 1
Do you remember Miguel? He used to follow them everywhere!
Oh my god what a blast from the past that name is! Met him a few times at CD:uk and Itv studios.

I know for a fact, and have read the messages myself, Tom (used to at least) DM fans on insta with some very flirty vibes. At least 2 of my friends were 'lucky' enough to recieve them.

Reactions: 3
She’s really doing her best to show she’s not threatened by gorgeous Amy!

E1E2B7CB-5E62-45AE-8C8B-2FDB0B647917.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if it's intentional but it looks like Gi is pointing at Tom but Tom is pointing at Amy on that pic 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.