Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to get your test results back within the day in England? Or has he maybe been testing regularly cos of work anyway?

Reactions: 1
you don’t have to isolate if you come in to contact with someone and you’re double vaccinated now I don’t think
Although wasn’t there news articles about some of the dancers not being jabbed? Wonder if they’ll need to isolate

Is it normal to get your test results back within the day in England? Or has he maybe been testing regularly cos of work anyway?
May have been a positive lateral flow test which come back quickly

Reactions: 2
So the people who did Tom & Amy’s make up yesterday will now be on Covid watch, as will their poor driver who took them to Manchester last night.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Didn’t a poster earlier say he had a sore throat? The delta variant causes really sore throat.

He can still see them as the rules have changed now around isolation.
He can afford to isolate elsewhere. If it were me and I had somewhere else to go I’d give the family home a wide berth if I tested positive, it could mess up the boys schooling if they test positive too

Reactions: 7
He can afford to isolate elsewhere. If it were me and I had somewhere else to go I’d give the family home a wide berth if I tested positive, it could mess up the boys schooling if they test positive too
Their new house is probably big enough for him to isolate safely at home as I’m sure Gi will want him back home!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.