Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is completely rubbish at Ads, not a natural at all, really looking forward to the reviews for her play! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she is completely rubbish at Ads, not a natural at all, really looking forward to the reviews for her play! 😆
I was thinking the same, she’s very false and over the top shouty. Doesn’t come across like she’s done any training as an actress.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The way Giovanna says, "Hellooo" in her Instagram stories gives me the rage. I'm a very quiet, calm person, but I literally want to punch her in the face.
New to this thread but oh god me too, cant stand it, especially when she says it 3 times

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guessing Tom didn’t get the memo about pretending Sunday is live when McFly are playing the o2 next Sunday night

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guessing Tom didn’t get the memo about pretending Sunday is live when McFly are playing the o2 next Sunday night
No-one pretends Sunday night is live though. It’s very well known it’s all recorded on Saturday evening.

Reactions: 3
No-one pretends Sunday night is live though. It’s very well known it’s all recorded on Saturday evening.
But don’t they all still talk
About it as if it’s being recorded on a Sunday live? Like, Tess & Claudia say things about “last nights” dances and stuff? I’ve no idea why - why don’t they just say that it’s pre-recorded? Or just have the results show on later on the Saturday night?

Reactions: 8
About it as if it’s being recorded on a Sunday live? Like, Tess & Claudia say things about “last nights” dances and stuff? I’ve no idea why - why don’t they just say that it’s pre-recorded? Or just have the results show on later on the Saturday night?
Because it is shown on Sunday they have to say “last night” as if they referred to it as “tonight” it would be more confusing. I don’t think they make out it is live.

Reactions: 4
I imagine it's to do with keeping it less confusing for the audience since they are airing it on the Sunday. By clarifying they're referring to "last night's" show means nobody thinks they've missed a dance tonight (especially if they tune in slightly later)

I hate how In his post about her new book he writes “hugely talented author” or something - now I’ve not read her book but I absolutely hate how these z listers write books and they overtake so many more talented real writers just because their name is known.. some people never get the chance to get their hard work published and she’s peddling out crap books Left right and centre just because she’s married to the guy from mc fly - so deluded that she leads with “Sunday time’s best seller” in her bio when really, being Toms wife should be listed first as everything else is just as off shoot from that.

Reactions: 19
The other day I read a book called ‘Everything Here is Beautiful’ by Mira T Lee and I found it to be such an incredible book. The way the sentences just flowed, the way you could just picture every single character. Anyway, afterwards I googled the author and found she’s only got a really small amount of followers and nobody’s really talking about this book. I wanted to scream. It made me REALLY angry at these bleeping instamums!

Reactions: 14
I read the first but it really grated on me she used one word again and again in it. I think it was ‘blooming’ or ‘blimming’ basically instead of bloody and it was SO irritating and childish. Also not a word 20ish year old person would have used.

The way they go on about being authors you would think they were pulitzer prize winners 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s pretty canny marketing on the part of her publisher releasing her new book this late and close to Christmas. All the other big name books came out weeks ago on Super Thursday and will be have been selling gradually since then so she’ll have less competition this week to make it onto the bestsellers list while still maximising sales before Christmas.

I can't believe she thinks ÂŁ8 for a crappy chicklit book is a bargain.
I don’t buy any books unless they’re 2 for £7 at Asda, Gi is in cloud cuckoo land thinking that’s reasonable 🤣 which is annoying as I really want the new Christmasaurus kids book and I need to wait for it to be out for a bit before that happens 😂

Reactions: 7
I read the first but it really grated on me she used one word again and again in it. I think it was ‘blooming’ or ‘blimming’ basically instead of bloody and it was SO irritating and childish. Also not a word 20ish year old person would have used.

The way they go on about being authors you would think they were pulitzer prize winners 🙄
😂😂😂

she reminds me of someone who would say ‘fudge’ instead of duck. I bet she also says holibobs in seriousness too. It’s like in Book of Mormon when they say curse word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😂😂😂

she reminds me of someone who would say ‘fudge’ instead of duck. I bet she also says holibobs in seriousness too. It’s like in Book of Mormon when they say curse word 😂
I bet behind closed doors when she’s in adult company she’s full of the fucks & the cunts and sits with a fag on the go and a huge gin. But then her public persona is like some sort of twee primary school teacher who says things like “bottom burp” and “oh, goodness me!” When all she actually wants to say is duck THIS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet behind closed doors when she’s in adult company she’s full of the fucks & the cunts and sits with a fag on the go and a huge gin. But then her public persona is like some sort of twee primary school teacher who says things like “bottom burp” and “oh, goodness me!” When all she actually wants to say is duck THIS!!!
Hahahahaha this is so spot on. Bet she fantasises over getting a really hot shag in as well😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.