Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like someone is feeling the pressure! …
Not as easy as you thought huh?! 😆 brilliant
I am intrigued as to how this goes for her. There's nowhere to hide with theatre and she's following from Lilly Allen who had really good reviews.

Reactions: 5
Les mis is my favourite musical and on my own is my favourite song. He better not ruin it for me.

Reactions: 5
Honestly for once I just wish she’d write ‘bleeping hell this is tit’ instead of blooming and then I would probably like her a smidgen more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've checked what the most voted thread title is, and it's...

Tom and giovanna fletcher #5 And Amy... (suggested by @Scragbags )

However, it says "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." when I go to the page to try to set up the new thread - is there anyone about who does have the ability to start up the new thread please? 🙂

Reactions: 3
His stories yesterday were all Amy, Amy Amy and the he ended with that very unflattering picture of Gi. Oh dear.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.