Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pretty canny marketing on the part of her publisher releasing her new book this late and close to Christmas. All the other big name books came out weeks ago on Super Thursday and will be have been selling gradually since then so she’ll have less competition this week to make it onto the bestsellers list while still maximising sales before Christmas.
Another marketing ploy they use for the bestseller list is to ask people to pre-order it as those sales go towards the overall total which helps make it a bestseller. They also list the book on Amazon under obscure categories so then it gets the 'bestseller' tag under that Category. For instance, the audio book is No.1 under 'romantic comedy'. Reading the synopsis it doesn't sound like a romantic comedy to me?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I read the first but it really grated on me she used one word again and again in it. I think it was ‘blooming’ or ‘blimming’ basically instead of bloody and it was SO irritating and childish. Also not a word 20ish year old person would have used.

The way they go on about being authors you would think they were pulitzer prize winners 🙄
OMG she does that in all her Instagram videos too it freaking grinds my tit 😂

Reactions: 4
Urgh she is all over the place at the moment. I really should unfollow her, but it’s that curiosity, I must like to be irritated. That dress she’s wearing tonight is another frumpy number that does nothing for her, she really needs to sack her stylist.

Reactions: 2
Urgh she is all over the place at the moment. I really should unfollow her, but it’s that curiosity, I must like to be irritated. That dress she’s wearing tonight is another frumpy number that does nothing for her, she really needs to sack her stylist.
Yeah why does she keep wearing these baggy shapeless tent dresses? They are frumpy in style and the garish colours are just like primary school teacher outfits. Awful.

Reactions: 5
Yeah why does she keep wearing these baggy shapeless tent dresses? They are frumpy in style and the garish colours are just like primary school teacher outfits. Awful.
its because she is a BuSY MoM On ThE gO, she doesn’t have time for pants!!! I mean, pants? That takes like 1 more minute to put on. She only has time to roast potatoes and do busy mom stuff 🙄🙄

I guess she was reaching for a quirky look?? Like something Zooey Deschanel would wear? With the exception that Zooey actually manages to wear some fun, stylish dresses and look like an adult and put together. I know, I hate comparing women, but Zooey has 2 kids. And is FIVE years older than Giovanna, and somehow manages to look ages younger…

2BAB6FEC-14C9-4155-8C1E-125825BE8D6B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
surprised it's not something like Rock of Ages so he can show off how different and 🤘RoCk🤘 he is(nt)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear me. Tom and Amy’s stories are just full of flirty, lovey dovey, really honeymoon phase antics. It’s starting to feel like Giovanna is just a burden. Amy gets loads of videos and then Gi gets one post at the end. Actually feel really sorry for her. Come on Tom, have more respect.

Reactions: 14
Dear me. Tom and Amy’s stories are just full of flirty, lovey dovey, really honeymoon phase antics. It’s starting to feel like Giovanna is just a burden. Amy gets loads of videos and then Gi gets one post at the end. Actually feel really sorry for her. Come on Tom, have more respect.
Endless stories of flirting 😕

Reactions: 3
Jesus Wept. The use of the word ‘blooming’ is just awful! Just don’t use it Gi. You sound ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.