Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Rhys, John and Rose are amazing and will be the finalists. I don’t think Tom are anywhere near their level and if he makes it to the final instead of one of them it will be an outrage

Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it off that Amy hasn’t got married yet? They could have had a small ceremony during the restrictions and since they’ve lifted could have done something. Doesn’t seem like she’s in a rush to tie the knot..
July 2020 was a long time ago now!
View attachment 858884
My sister was getting married in may 2020. She’s postponed til April next year. She has reasons as to why so I don’t find it weird

Reactions: 4
Absolutely makes my week seeing the rage in his face when he doesn't like the comments.

I think he was overmarked considering the feedback he received, I thought the same the Tango week.

Reactions: 22
Calling it now of Tom gets through he will visit Carrie in Cinderella for his VT
I find it odd that they went to see back to the future last week and gi and buzz at Matilda but none of them have seen Carrie in Cinderella yet? Correct me if I’m wrong and have missed that? It’s like they can’t attract attention to her when they want it all diverted to themselves

Reactions: 11
I cannot wait for Im a Celeb to start and they can finally shut up about her being Queen of the castle *cough* Jordan should’ve won *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot wait for Im a Celeb to start and they can finally shut up about her being Queen of the castle *cough* Jordan should’ve won *cough*
nah it’ll give her more opportunity to talk about it. She’ll be on the extra show and she’ll prob appear in the final. Meanwhile she’ll be all over Instagram ‘I’m the reigning queen for a couple more weeks’ ‘this time last year’ blah blah duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good god the chemistry between them during their waltz was electric, especially when they were close face to face - I thought they were going to kiss at one point.
And the way she adjusted his glasses in the VT, such a quick yet automatic gesture - very close indeed!!

Absolutely loving how pissed off Tom looked with his mediocre comments 🤣🤣 eyes like stone 😂😂 him and Carrie deffo cut from the same cloth, unable to take any sort of constructive criticism about their below par performances 😂😂

Reactions: 23
The way Giovanna says, "Hellooo" in her Instagram stories gives me the rage. I'm a very quiet, calm person, but I literally want to punch her in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You can tell by the look on his face during the judges feedback he from day one of his life has always been told he's perfect, same as his stompy little sister

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
You can tell by the look on his face during the judges feedback he from day one of his life has always been told he's perfect, same as his stompy little sister
100%

He has lived a very charmed life. Even when he didn't get into Busted he still fell on his feet, in his head that must have meant that he was too good for Busted and instead was going to have another band built around him.

Reactions: 13
Gi and Tom have still not done a John Lewis video together! They have been doing it for years… I’m really reading into this…

Or maybe it’s cos the advert is shite!

Reactions: 5
Gi and Tom have still not done a John Lewis video together! They have been doing it for years… I’m really reading into this…

Or maybe it’s cos the advert is shite!
Did they do one last year? I unfollowed before she went in the jungle 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.