Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant help but get the impression Giovanna is trying her best to show her support but is secretly threatened by the presence of this young beautiful energetic woman in Tom's life now.

Then again she always reminded me of the girls who follow their partner and his friends everywhere because they think they are one of the lads.

I've got a feeling we are going to get a lot of stories about Strictly and how proud she is over the next few weeks in order to show everyone how totally fine she is with it all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He didnā€™t seem to have much rhythm in the group dance yesterday. The fact they made him do the jump off the steps rather than any actual dancing made me think that he isnā€™t going to last long on the show. Heā€™s no Harry.

Reactions: 13
I think Amy is just the loveliest person on Strictly. Yes sheā€™s stunning but I donā€™t think sheā€™d give Tom a second look in that respect, Gi has nothing to worry about there at all. Her fiancĆ© is gorgeous too. There was a documentary about her on BBC1 a couple of weeks back about her life with Crohns, she came across really well and even when she was so unwell during her flare ups she was still beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Amy is just the loveliest person on Strictly. Yes sheā€™s stunning but I donā€™t think sheā€™d give Tom a second look in that respect, Gi has nothing to worry about there at all. Her fiancĆ© is gorgeous too. There was a documentary about her on BBC1 a couple of weeks back about her life with Crohns, she came across really well and even when she was so unwell during her flare ups she was still beautiful.
Ah what was that documentary? Iā€™ll give it a watch.
I like Amy, agree with what you said! Have the Fletchers referenced being in their new house yet, I havenā€™t noticed!

I cant help but get the impression Giovanna is trying her best to show her support but is secretly threatened by the presence of this young beautiful energetic woman in Tom's life now.

Then again she always reminded me of the girls who follow their partner and his friends everywhere because they think they are one of the lads.

I've got a feeling we are going to get a lot of stories about Strictly and how proud she is over the next few weeks in order to show everyone how totally fine she is with it all.
haha my thoughts exactly! I bet secretly she hates Tom being partnered with someone so attractive and non Mumsy!

Reactions: 8
Ah what was that documentary? Iā€™ll give it a watch.
I like Amy, agree with what you said! Have the Fletchers referenced being in their new house yet, I havenā€™t noticed!
Itā€™s called Strictly Amy: Crohns and Me. Itā€™s still on iPlayer x

Reactions: 4
I wonder when they will drop it in the conversation that they moved house or maybe they won't? I loved their old house so am interested in seeing how they do up this one. They are annoying as hell though, just loved their house

Reactions: 6
Tried to get you all a good picture so you could see how skinny he is, on another note the dance partner was down by the stage and he announced her there and got her up on the stage šŸ˜± Iā€™m assuming gi was in the golden circle which was just below where we was
He did look really skinny on the VTs last night. I hope both Mcfly and strictly are monitoring his health/weight.

Reactions: 10
I wonder when they will drop it in the conversation that they moved house or maybe they won't? I loved their old house so am interested in seeing how they do up this one. They are annoying as hell though, just loved their house
I donā€™t know how they can ignore it? We can see their stories are in a different house, people must have asked them.

Reactions: 3
Yet another story in the car with On The Road Again playing. :rolleyes:
On The Road Again, againā€¦ and again and again and again. This isnā€™t going to get old, is it šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s called Strictly Amy: Crohns and Me. Itā€™s still on iPlayer x
Thank you, will give it a watch - I have two family members with Crohns and complications so Iā€™m quite interested in her perspective and how it affects her everyday life. Amazing how sheā€™s so on the go with her day job šŸ’ƒšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course Giovanna is threatened! ā€œIā€™ve seen the rehearsalsā€ - yeah, I bet you have - asked for the footage as a condition of letting your husband do it? šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was watching last night and my brother said "bleeping hell, Amy's going to be lifting him." When did he lose so much weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even if there was a strictly curse, he has 3 kids and baggage called THAT dragon. That would be enough to scare anyone away šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.