Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets see if he does some totally obvious sign for Gi and the kids that will get on everyones nerves instantly!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it any wonder he has lost his voice with all the hours of ‘work’ he has been putting in. How his management agreed to both things at once I don’t know. Not much fun for fans who have paid for tickets to the tour and get a second rate performance because he has to make himself EVEN more well known through doing strictly??!!!

I often wonder when the pair of them will ever be happy with what they have considering they seems to take on more and more. How many books can one couple churn out?!?

Reactions: 25
Oh great, now Amy’s begun “did I mention I’m on tour with McFly?!” And showing off her dressing room signs for each venue 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
Is anybody else watching Amy and Toms Instagram stories and think they’re far too close? I really hope the strictly curse doesn’t strike, I can’t watch!

Reactions: 12
Is anybody else watching Amy and Toms Instagram stories and think they’re far too close? I really hope the strictly curse doesn’t strike, I can’t watch!
They suit each other looks wise so much better than him and Giovanna. She honestly looks like his mum.

Obviously not hoping that something happens but I’m not ruling it out.

Reactions: 9
I feel the same. They really do suit each other but it is awful to watch. I just knew thinking I wonder what Gi is thinking 😰

Reactions: 7
“dancing is an obvious aphrodisiac. Regardless whether you're rehearsing an intimate routine or not, dancing releases endorphins and makes you happy (it’s science!). Similarly, throwing yourself into a diligent exercise schedule with just one other person and far away from your romantic partner forces you into a very intimate relationship. So it’s not that surprising that participating in Strictly gives way to radical personal upheavals.”

Reactions: 3
I may just be projecting my own insecurities but I was watching there thinking “oooh duck I’d be ragin” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even though Tom and Gi can be annoying with their undisclosed ads, "first parents ever"-vibes and furlough-schemes, generally speaking, I don't wish them ill and I don't agree with comments calling her mumsy/old-looking, etc. - but it's fascinating to see the chemistry between Tom and Amy in their stories atm. Googled her husband, and I find Tom tons more attractive than him. Tom and Amy really suit each other (not saying Tom and Gi don't suit each other though, and I don't think they'd cheat). I just find it fascinating. Amy's so bubbly and charming, too

Reactions: 13
They do seem to have some chemistry! It’s probably quite exciting for Tom to be around another woman seeing as he’s been with Gi since childhood!

(But I doubt Amy would fancy him!).

Reactions: 11
They have so much chemistry and suit each other so much it’s hard to watch, I feel awkward watching their stories, anyone else? And it’s just natural between them and neither is forcing anything.

I obviously hope that nothing comes of it, wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

I think that if Giovanna truly felt threatened she would be threatening Tom and he would be like a dog with his tail between his legs.

Reactions: 2
They have so much chemistry and suit each other so much it’s hard to watch, I feel awkward watching their stories, anyone else? And it’s just natural between them and neither is forcing anything.

I know what you mean but they're spending a lot of time around one another and I suppose it's exciting for Tom to have a new female friendship and I would say if any feelings occurred it would be on his side, not Amy's. I think he's missed out on a lot of flirting etc having been with Gi since childhood so this is something new for him and he's probably finding it quite exciting!

Yes I feel awkward too! Glad it’s not just me feeling like that. They have a lot of chemistry.

Reactions: 4
At the moment I'm thinking she's acting like a giddy fan with him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.