Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #4 how furlough can they go?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn't I have had my wedding on Friday?
Never said nothing shouldn’t go ahead, I said I know we don’t have to take any precautions but 20k+ people in a room is quite a lot considering all that’s going on. It’s just not surprising to me if anyone or the lads get it while on tour!

Enjoy your wedding though!

Reactions: 12
Never said nothing shouldn’t go ahead, I said I know we don’t have to take any precautions but 20k+ people in a room is quite a lot considering all that’s going on. It’s just not surprising to me if anyone or the lads get it while on tour!

Enjoy your wedding though!
We had a lovely day thank you. We had 60 people so nice and small. Mind you, we kept some restrictions in place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve heard 99% of the crowd at their shows aren’t wearing masks and are all standing really close as well… seems like a breeding ground for it unfortunately! I know we don’t have to but Covid is still here as much as it ever was!
That seems to be true for most gigs unfortunately. I was at my first gig a few weeks ago and nearly everyone was masked up - until the support act came on and they all took them off. I tried to keep mine on as long I could but wasn't the best environment for it by the time the main act was on.
That venue's rules were masks on "unless you're eating, drinking or dancing" and people chose to interpret dancing liberally (nor has any venue I've been asked for proof of a negative lateral flow so far).

My friend was at the Glasgow McFly gig today and she said they had 'Little Tom' fill in? Apparently he's 17 years old, was very good and 'knew the songs better than Danny' 😂 (EDIT: Twitter/Google tells me it was Tom Absigold from Chapter 13, the band from BGT.)

Reactions: 4
So the people who did Tom & Amy’s make up yesterday will now be on Covid watch, as will their poor driver who took them to Manchester last night.
Plus Giovanna + Katy.
That seems to be true for most gigs unfortunately. I was at my first gig a few weeks ago and nearly everyone was masked up - until the support act came on and they all took them off. I tried to keep mine on as long I could but wasn't the best environment for it by the time the main act was on.
That venue's rules were masks on "unless you're eating, drinking or dancing" and people chose to interpret dancing liberally (nor has any venue I've been asked for proof of a negative lateral flow so far).

My friend was at the Glasgow McFly gig today and she said they had 'Little Tom' fill in? Apparently he's 17 years old, was very good and 'knew the songs better than Danny' 😂 (EDIT: Twitter/Google tells me it was Tom Absigold from Chapter 13, the band from BGT.)
that makes sense. McFly’s manager Fletch, manages Chapter 13 as well.

Reactions: 2
Looking at Danny’s story, their keyboard player and a few crew on the tour have Covid also. Him and Dougie seem to be masked up, even in their car to the hotel! Hopefully they can manage the last 2 dates without cancelling now!

Reactions: 12
I do find it rather strange that he posted an official statement rather than appearing on stories to complain about how sick he is like he usually would
Probably to hide the black eye Gi has given him coz he’s to flirty with Amy!

• Haha
He l

He looks like a real cutie, I hope everyone enjoyed the show.

Quite bad planning for Izzy to get pregnant too! She looks like it's going to be any day now so imagine if Harry then has to rush back for the birth and he also misses the last few shows?!
Knowing her...she will probably broadcast it on Instagram so Harry will be able to watch it. 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
He posted a video on his page and he doesn’t appear to be unwell at all? I mean I wasn’t expecting him to be sat in bed with a little tissue hanging out of his nose or anything, but he just appears to be totally normal? I know not everyone gets symptoms with Covid so maybe he’s been lucky but the cynical side of me is wondering whether he’s just bitten off more than he can chew with Strictly and touring and needed a bit of a break!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
He posted a video on his page and he doesn’t appear to be unwell at all? I mean I wasn’t expecting him to be sat in bed with a little tissue hanging out of his nose or anything, but he just appears to be totally normal? I know not everyone gets symptoms with Covid so maybe he’s been lucky but the cynical side of me is wondering whether he’s just bitten off more than he can chew with Strictly and touring and needed a bit of a break!
I saw that video too and it just... I don't know... something wasn't right. I don't buy it at all... just really guilty and shifty.

That video just screams “off to rehab soon” to me. He is so, so thin.
Something not right there at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
When you’re double vaxed it does stop you getting it as bad. I do think he sounds a bit breathless.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does anyone else find it a little weird that someone else is standing in for Tom and will be singing his parts at the last few concerts?

When you’re double vaxed it does stop you getting it as bad. I do think he sounds a bit breathless.
Yep if you're double vaxxed it's meant to be like a cold (if you feel anything at all - but I've known people double vaxxed get hospitalised)

Yep if you're double vaxxed it's meant to be like a cold (if you feel anything at all - but I've known people double vaxxed get hospitalised)
Yes it’s normally the elderly generation though not so much his age group.

My daughter got covid before she was vaccinated (teenager) and it was after she had been exhausted and stressed, so I expect his immune system has been affected by doing too much? 🤷‍♀️

Is it just me or does anyone else find it a little weird that someone else is standing in for Tom and will be singing his parts at the last few concerts?
I feel like they maybe had the foresight that something could happen (covid/strictly burn out etc) and this Tom (and maybe a spare drummer/bassist) lad had been rehearsing and learning Toms parts just in case and that’s why he was able to just jump in. So I wouldn’t say it was weird in that sense. Any artist who use session musicians as their touring band will have back ups on stand by.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.