Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got this awful feeling he’s going to be good 🙈
The problem is when those high scores come in he won’t be able to look sincere or shocked. Pure smug. I hope to be stood corrected!! I can imagine he’s trying to get his kids into watching all the old Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movies while practising the routines.

Roughly estimating from his height/build I would pair him with Amy, Katya or possibly Jeanette. Katya I would guess not, for obvious reasons 😂 There’s a new female dancer so could be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet he cries all the time. You know like Ore? Any good results or big moments or emotional dance and he’ll be crying. It’s all very forced to be wholesome and liked just as Gi was on I’m A Celeb.

Reactions: 11
Definitely yes to the crying, faux modesty! I can see him looking stony-faced from the balcony when someone else is dancing and getting praise from the judges. Then 'switching on' and mugging shamelessly to the camera when he's realises it's on him!

I hope they keep to the same format as last year due to Covid. It was less hyperactive and silly (balcony, VTs).

I predict Tom will be paired with Nancy, Amy, Katya or Nadiya. I imagine Janette's not dancing this year as I heard she's doing ITT instead of Zoe.

Please don't pair him with Nadiya. She's my fave pro and severely underrated (love her choreo). I want her to have a really fab ringer and get right to the final with captivating routines. I'm now worried as she's one of the taller female pros and someone's just said Tom's 6ft!

Reactions: 8
I bet he cries all the time. You know like Ore? Any good results or big moments or emotional dance and he’ll be crying. It’s all very forced to be wholesome and liked just as Gi was on I’m A Celeb.
They have the same smug facial expressions. I couldn't bear Ore, he spoiled that year with all his sobbing and his insincere 'little old me' shtick.

Reactions: 6
They have the same smug facial expressions. I couldn't bear Ore, he spoiled that year with all his sobbing and his insincere 'little old me' shtick.
Ore is the most smug ‘celeb’ I’ve ever come across. If anyone wants proof, listen to his interview with Gi on the Happy Mum, Happy Baby podcast. It’s a few years old now, but he sounds like he’s the only person to have ever had a child successfully.

Ore is the most smug ‘celeb’ I’ve ever come across. If anyone wants proof, listen to his interview with Gi on the Happy Mum, Happy Baby podcast. It’s a few years old now, but he sounds like he’s the only person to have ever had a child successfully.
duck I cannot stand Ore, and I hated him on strictly

Reactions: 11
Ohh he’s going to be all about the eccentric outfits and glasses colours isn’t he? So kooky.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't think he'll do well. I think out of the McFly boys he's the most boring and lacking in personality so I can't see him shining and endearing himself to viewers. I also can't imagine he's going to be that good a dancer.

Definitely the most unpopular in McFly. Did anyone fancy Tom out of them all? I liked Danny and Dougie best.

How long until he does a slow dance to ‘all about you’ with the vt all about how he wrote it for Gi (don’t know if anyone knows that as they so rarely mention it). A scene of both of them watching his wedding speech and they both squeeze out a tear about how much the song means to them 🙄.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
How long until he does a slow dance to ‘all about you’ with the vt all about how he wrote it for Gi (don’t know if anyone knows that as they so rarely mention it). A scene of both of them watching his wedding speech and they both squeeze out a tear about how much the song means to them 🙄.
Ha ha this will 100% happen - I’d put good money on it. I’m not a big fan of G&T, but do you think G will be in the audience every week, or do you think she’ll do a mix of staying home with children?

Reactions: 4
Ha ha this will 100% happen - I’d put good money on it. I’m not a big fan of G&T, but do you think G will be in the audience every week, or do you think she’ll do a mix of staying home with children?
I think she will try and do what Rosie Ramsey did and make a big thing about having strictly parties every week.

Surely Gi is safe as no one else can want to get it on with smuggity smug face. He’s like a wooden board and completely asexual. Gives me the creeps at the very thought 🤢
Well I dunno - Joe Sugg got his leg over and he’s worse than Tom

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A wee bit off topic but does anyone know why there are so many gay rumours surrounding Harry?
Apparently when he was younger and Mcfly were at their peak, he was a bit of player, and didn't discriminate over who he was with!

I'm not sure how much truth is in it, but there's always been some rumours...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well I dunno - Joe Sugg got his leg over and he’s worse than Tom
You do make a good point! Perhaps he’ll be paired with Diane, she could swap Joe for a new twist on the strictly curse 🤢

I think she will try and do what Rosie Ramsey did and make a big thing about having strictly parties every week.
Oh God, there will absolutely be some OTT celebrations as the fletchers do love to fixate on a theme and throw all the dollar at it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.