Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch strictly ever since Danny Mac was robbed of winning but god I hope he is crap. Or even better,pretty good but really unpopular with the public,take him down a peg or two.

Reactions: 17
Oh for fucksake ,first her smug face in the jungle and now his smug face,sickening the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t watch strictly ever since Danny Mac was robbed of winning but god I hope he is crap. Or even better,pretty good but really unpopular with the public,take him down a peg or two.

Yessss that would be amazing, like Aston Merrygold. Really good dancer but totally smug and unbearable so went out early. He would hate that.

Reactions: 10
Riding on the back of Gi’s success last year. Bet they offered him a lot to do it.
Strictly celebs all get the same base rate(last check was £25K) which increases if you get so far. That’s why Mel C won’t do it. She said the money is crap for how much effort is needed. He’ll be getting substantially less than Gi did assuming he only gets part way.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I never post on this thread, but why are him and his egotistic wife literally everywhere?! duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahh I called it months ago! I can't find the post where I did - might have been on my old account or the previous thread - but I knew it!

He's only gonna bloody win it isn't he? :( Also time for the kids to finally make it onto TV in his VTs.

Reactions: 3
This is info for his potential earnings

Each of the celebs taking part in Strictly gets the same flat fee - it doesn't matter how well known they are.

Just to take to the dance floor, each star is paid £25,000. If they make it past week four, they're paid £40,000.

Then, those who are lucky enough to remain in the competition until the quarter final receives £60,000, with the semi-finalists netting £75,000.

Whoever wins Strictly is paid £100,000 - but more importantly, they get to walk away with the coveted Glitterball trophy.

Reactions: 11
Strictly celebs all get the same base rate(last check was £25K) which increases if you get so far. That’s why Mel C won’t do it. She said the money is crap for how much effort is needed. He’ll be getting substantially less than Gi did assuming he only gets part way.
When I read that I thought Mel C think she’s worth more than that, then thought actually it’s months of prep and then show working constantly and turning down tons of work I imagine so for a celeb yeah it’s probably working at a loss!

Reactions: 6
Honestly? I don't think he will make it all the way through. He's unhealthily slim and won't cope with the demands of the dancing.

And where the feck is their final book in their trilogy?! They've both written other books and are now swanning off on treks and reality shows. Talk about taking the p out of their readers (not me, my teenager)

Reactions: 5
For years he was saying he wouldn’t do one… wonder what changed
I remember years ago (big McFly fan back in the day) he always said he wouldn’t join social media outside of the band’s official accounts and then one day he appeared on Twitter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh god, didn't someone say something about strictly creating their first ever man and man pairing.

He's not going to be part of that to be "quirky" is he?!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly? I don't think he will make it all the way through. He's unhealthily slim and won't cope with the demands of the dancing.
By no means do I expect him to be a frontrunner in terms of actual ability, but if there's nobody who is excellent (without having perceived ringer status) or particularly endearing, I can see people buying into the 'wholesome' shtick that won I'm A Celeb for Gi. At the very least, I think we'll be stuck with him until the final 5 or so.

Reactions: 4
Jeez don't watch strictly anymore as they're been scrapping the barrell but looks like they've hit the bottom can't imagine him being a people's favourite....is G not worried the strictly curse 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw man I absolutely love strictly. I'm so disappointed, that's my autumn ruined. For some unfathomable reason people seem to really like him, just like his irritating wife, he'll probably end up winning this 😭

Reactions: 7
He did go to that Sylvia Young Theatre School so he’s definitely had dancing lessons in the past. Saying that his sister Carrie can’t dance for tit so I’m intrigued to see whether he’s the same or not lol

Reactions: 13
If he's crap he might go all-in on the 'comedy contestant' thing. Can you imagine the mugging and gurning to camera 😩

I wonder who his partner will be.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.