Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit I'm bloody thankful it wasn't celeb with them trying to be the first ever couple to be king and queen of the castle (Stacey and Swash get king and queen of jungle I think aren't they?) as I watch Celeb but don't watch any of strictly!

Reactions: 1
this has news has made me irrationally angry :ROFLMAO:

the kids and Carrie will be O B S E S S E D with dancing in no time 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s gonna end up like Joe Sugg, isn’t he? Thinking he’s the greatest dancer since Fred Astaire 🙄 You’d think with him being a musician he’d have some sense of rhythm but I just can’t imagine him translating it into dance, he’s going to be awkward af

Reactions: 11
Aren't the kids in private school? Raising fee money? Then again, aren't they selling their house for an insane sum to try and move?

Reactions: 2
The daily mail comments section regarding strictly line up are brutal about Tom and the furlough scheme - people won't forget. Hope he gets booted out in the early stages. Cannot stand him or his smug wife.

Reactions: 20
All of the Insta mum crew will be fawning over him and begging their followers to vote in the same way they did when Gi was in I’m a celeb!

For that reason he’ll be around for a while in strictly even if he’s a bad dancer!!

Wonder if the tour is gonna get postponed again! Don’t they usually train like 10 hours a day? Be bloody pissed off if it does just so he can get his ££££££, or will they come up with some Covid related excuse

Wonder if the tour is gonna get postponed again! Don’t they usually train like 10 hours a day? Be bloody pissed off if it does just so he can get his ££££££, or will they come up with some Covid related excuse
That tour isn’t happening. At this rate they’ll just be better off refunding people. Hasn’t it been rescheduled twice already?? Unless they just tour as a three and get a session guitarist to fill in for Tom. If it did get completely cancelled I wonder how the others will feel being binned off again for
Tom to do his thing.

How are ticket sales for it ?? Could they be way down on what they expected so he’s doing this to
remind the public mcfly exist?

He did go to that Sylvia Young Theatre School so he’s definitely had dancing lessons in the past. Saying that his sister Carrie can’t dance for tit so I’m intrigued to see whether he’s the same or not lol
But she didn't go to theatre school tbf. She's had no training she just got ucky.

Reactions: 3
Ugghh worst news ever, I usually look forward to Strictly, run up to Christmas and all that. I don’t think I can watch it this year with this beanpole acting all smug, and pulling his stupid bleeping faces during dance routines. G in the audience, crying out her big saggy eyelids. Its a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugghh worst news ever, I usually look forward to Strictly, run up to Christmas and all that. I don’t think I can watch it this year with this beanpole acting all smug, and pulling his stupid bleeping faces during dance routines. G in the audience, crying out her big saggy eyelids. Its a no from me.
Same. And I'm a mcfly fan. I'm so embarrassed

Reactions: 4
And the VTs they do of the training - I bet Gi and the kids will feature heavily. Gi's going to be introduced with some elaborate job title - kids' TV presenter/acclaimed author/successful podcaster. Maybe they'll shoehorn in 'friend of the Duchess' 😁

Does Harry get on with Tom as much as Dougie and Danny? I wonder how he feels about Tom (+Gi +Carrie) monopolising Strictly this year. Not that it matters just that they always pretend they're the first to discover something *so quirky!*

I remember when all of McFly rushed the stage when Harry won! Bruce had a fit 😂

I can see Tom taking himself far too seriously and not loving the constant comparisons to Harry's incredible performances 😂 I bet his dance partner gets sick of him early on.

Alternatively he'll rapidly rebrand himself as the comedy angle to get the kidz vote and stay in the competition week after week. Added bonus of promoting his own kids in the VTs (increase followers and £££), his kids' books and his wife's baby prog/podcast/books.

Last edited:
I don’t watch strictly ever since Danny Mac was robbed of winning but god I hope he is crap. Or even better,pretty good but really unpopular with the public,take him down a peg or two.
Oh god, that Danny Mac samba is my ultimate viewing guilty pleasure. He was absolutely robbed .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That tour isn’t happening. At this rate they’ll just be better off refunding people. Hasn’t it been rescheduled twice already?? Unless they just tour as a three and get a session guitarist to fill in for Tom. If it did get completely cancelled I wonder how the others will feel being binned off again for
Tom to do his thing.

How are ticket sales for it ?? Could they be way down on what they expected so he’s doing this to
I genuinely hope the tour does get cancelled. When I first got tickets I thought it was going to be an old McFly tour with the lost songs thrown in.

Now it’s morphed in to a Young Dumb Thrills tour when that album is just bloody awful

#strictlycurse
I did think that...I feel like Gi isn't that confident in herself at the moment, wonder how she really feels about it all. Not like I'm a Celeb is in any way glamorous and then he goes and gets Strictly. I wonder who he'll be paired with? How tall is he?

Reactions: 5
Tom to do his thing.

I got my refund with the rescheduled dates, MTA was the final straw for me. I’ve been to every single tour, some tours multiple times (not Anthology) since Motion in the Ocean tour so supported them for years but now I’m older I realise how greedy they are. But, MTA made me feel like I’m not worthy to be a fan and left out because I don’t want to pay to watch the odd video they post also the furlough thing put me off them even more to the point where I will never ever eveeeeer support them again in seeing them or buying an album. I will listen in other ways but I’m sure going off YDT it’ll be crap, we have no idea what it’ll sound like though, only MTA members have that privilege, how sad!

#strictlycurse
😂 as if any of those professionals are going to be interested in this man child!

I genuinely think he’ll be rubbish coz he’s just not in any way sexy. Can you imagine him doing the samba, the salsa, the rumba or the Argentine tango? Ew, no.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I got my refund with the rescheduled dates, MTA was the final straw for me. I’ve been to every single tour, some tours multiple times (not Anthology) since Motion in the Ocean tour so supported them for years but now I’m older I realise how greedy they are. But, MTA made me feel like I’m not worthy to be a fan and left out because I don’t want to pay to watch the odd video they post also the furlough thing put me off them even more to the point where I will never ever eveeeeer support them again in seeing them or buying an album. I will listen in other ways but I’m sure going off YDT it’ll be crap, we have no idea what it’ll sound like though, only MTA members have that privilege, how sad!
It was mcbusted and anthology tour that did it for me. Like you i did almost every tour but the greed these days is ridiculous. The anthology tour looking back was pure greed. I went and it made me realise just how many filler tracks there are. There was little need for a three nighter. By night two I’d had enough (but I was also drenched because there was a torrential thunderstorm at the time I was heading there which didn’t help) the post tour they put out that ridiculous £100 box set.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.