Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knoowwwww that we can’t help what we look like but honestly I’ve never come across a more irritating face. Saying that,his personality could be shining through,maybe if he wasn’t a complete arrogant hole his face wouldn’t be anywhere near annoying. I keep repeating myself on this thread but I really can’t get over how annoying I find his face/facial expressions.

Reactions: 9
I knoowwwww that we can’t help what we look like but honestly I’ve never come across a more irritating face. Saying that,his personality could be shining through,maybe if he wasn’t a complete arrogant hole his face wouldn’t be anywhere near annoying. I keep repeating myself on this thread but I really can’t get over how annoying I find his face/facial expressions.
It’s the chin for me.
I love Strictly but he will make me switch off this year.
The only way I’d watch at this point was if by some miracle Jack Grealish decided to join ahahaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This bleeping facial expression allllllllllll the time
Ugrrrhjhjhhhhh of course he’s posing with a cassette. Spotify? What’s that?! As well as being so authentic in his recording methods, I bet he’s got a Sony Walkman or disc man because he’s so flippin quirky and unique . He’ll play all his new songs back on them to really capture the nuances of the audio. Ffffffht 🤬😡🤬😡🤬 he makes me rageeeeee !!!!!

Same same same

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another one for bingo - VT of him taking his partner to the Sylvia Young theatre and telling the wanky story of how he met G there and proposed there 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The famous Wedding video, which he continually boasts has millions of views, on in the background while he’s waltzing away 🤢🤢🤢 everyone in the audience balling their eyes out at what a perfect husband/man he is while Mumma G is sat grinning and crying like a proud Cheshire Cat 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve promised to take my kid to the Paw Patrol movie. I dislike Paw Patrol a great deal. Knowing he’s voiced a character? I think I’d rather cheese grate my nipples than watch it now. Eurghhh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve promised to take my kid to the Paw Patrol movie. I dislike Paw Patrol a great deal. Knowing he’s voiced a character? I think I’d rather cheese grate my nipples than watch it now. Eurghhh
wishing you luck in these hard times ❤

Reactions: 5
my daughter wants to see it but more chance of me turning from a city to a united fan and wear a united shirt in front of just city fans than pay to see a movie knowing that it will fund tom fletcher lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Giovanna honestly puts years on herself with the way she dresses. They do not look like a couple at the Paw Patrol premiere - more like mum and son.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Giovanna honestly puts years on herself with the way she dresses. They do not look like a couple at the Paw Patrol premiere - more like mum and son.
Yeah seriously what is she wearing?! Horrible ill fitting denim… dress? Jumpsuit? No idea but whatever it is, it’s awful on her, it’s shapeless and does nothing for her at all. The big black chunky boots or whatever she’s got on under it are also hideous. The old lady hair cut/greying hair and seemingly lack of any effort with her hair and make up…. She looks a mess. I’m not suggesting she should be done Up like a cast member of Geordie Shore or anything at all but Jesus Christ - shes a millionaire, I’m sure she could get professionals in to do her hair/make up and get her some nice clothes to flatter her figure.

Yeah seriously what is she wearing?! Horrible ill fitting denim… dress? Jumpsuit? No idea but whatever it is, it’s awful on her, it’s shapeless and does nothing for her at all. The big black chunky boots or whatever she’s got on under it are also hideous. The old lady hair cut/greying hair and seemingly lack of any effort with her hair and make up…. She looks a mess. I’m not suggesting she should be done Up like a cast member of Geordie Shore or anything at all but Jesus Christ - shes a millionaire, I’m sure she could get professionals in to do her hair/make up and get her some nice clothes to flatter her figure.
I literally think being a mum is her identity now and the ‘mumsy’ look is part of it. I don’t get it.

After I had each baby, I couldn't wait to get into my old clothes but not for vanity, just to feel like me again. I feel like she’s lost herself in this motherhood persona. She looked stunning on her Wedding day.

Reactions: 2
I literally think being a mum is her identity now and the ‘mumsy’ look is part of it. I don’t get it.

After I had each baby, I couldn't wait to get into my old clothes but not for vanity, just to feel like me again. I feel like she’s lost herself in this motherhood persona. She looked stunning on her Wedding day.
She’s obviously older now and she’s put on weight since her wedding - which I guess is pretty normal and whatever. But she just dresses like a retired art teacher now. The mad over sized too big frumpy outfits that swamp her body, nothing feminine or delicate, the huge clodhoppers on her feet, the grey hair that looks just like she hasn’t been to the salon in months, the lack of any make up.
her hair cut is awful on her - the short one length Bob doesn’t flatter her face. It needs loads of layers through it, a graduated back and if she wants to keep the grey then get some ash highlights through it to blend it all in and make it more fun & youthful. Put a bit of bronzer on, lashes etc just to make the face look more awake and brighter. Ditch the frumpy old lady clothes - even a pair of dungarees with heels/wedges and some fun accessories would be better than what she’s got on there.

Reactions: 7
Carrie does it too and she doesn't even have kids!

• Haha
Is it the same outfit that she had on the cover of psychologies a few posts down from that? She looks totally different!

She’s obviously older now and she’s put on weight since her wedding - which I guess is pretty normal and whatever. But she just dresses like a retired art teacher now. The mad over sized too big frumpy outfits that swamp her body, nothing feminine or delicate, the huge clodhoppers on her feet, the grey hair that looks just like she hasn’t been to the salon in months, the lack of any make up.
her hair cut is awful on her - the short one length Bob doesn’t flatter her face. It needs loads of layers through it, a graduated back and if she wants to keep the grey then get some ash highlights through it to blend it all in and make it more fun & youthful. Put a bit of bronzer on, lashes etc just to make the face look more awake and brighter. Ditch the frumpy old lady clothes - even a pair of dungarees with heels/wedges and some fun accessories would be better than what she’s got on there.
Got to say it reminds me of when my mental health isn't great. I'm not one for preening (even pre kids, I had a yearly trip to the hairdressers 😂) but I still try to make an effort.

Reactions: 1
I feel like his face has been improved by the removal of his glasses 😂🙈

Why do they insist on having fun ‘impromptu’ (scripted) convos together in front of the kitchen cupboards?! Everything for the content on Instagram

Been on my mind who he reminded me of and finally realised!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Well as you all love him so much I had a spare ten mins I was bored so made a collage of your favourite guy 😍 hope it brightens your day 😂
I really fancied him in that picture in the middle on the right 😶 It's definitely his post mcfly 'I'm a super quirky author dad' face that's the worst

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.