Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tom is one of those people who is used to being good at everything. I don't think it will sit well with him if he doesn't do that well! Especially seeing as Harry won it previously.

Reactions: 14
Hope he’s crap 😂 bloody ruined it for me now having to watch his smug, gurning face. Bloody loves himself. Will switch over when he’s on and mumma G (the most irritating nickname ever) is balling her eyes out at every opportunity to show what a kind, genuine, empathetic soul she is 🤢 He gives me the ick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never once had an interest in Strictly but now I might tune in just to watch 1. If he's any good or not. 2. if he isn't then laugh because he's tit.

Him and Gi are millionaires a few times over at this point. The only reason I can think of either of them doing I'm a celeb/ strictly is they're hoping for presenting/TV jobs. I don't pay my TV license to see their smug faces on it, Laura Whitmore is bad enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there? He appears to be happily married with soon to be 3 children..?!
Does anyone else remember earlier this year on Harry and Izzy’s anniversary, he did a screen shot of his Internet Browser for something to do with Mcfly, and there was a tab open to P*rnhub or something? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think Tom and Giovanna Fletcher are unbelievably fake, smug and a pair of absolute chancers. Guaranteed there will be plenty of tears, an “it’s all about you” montage, and Giovanna will have her smug face on Strictly as much as she possibly can. Anyone that buys into and believes her smiley “mummy” brand is mad.

Reactions: 18
I wonder how long it will take him to roll out the favourite, most talented son Buzz coming to rehearsal and wanting to ballroom dance speil...week 1? or 2?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We need a Tom Fletcher strictly bingo board for the series.

Rolling out the kids in the VT
Gi / Carrie in the audience
All About You dance
Crying

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bingo card:

Over competitive/inflated sense of own dancing ability 😁
Tension with partner due to this 😂

I'm actually a bit concerned he's going to lose even more weight, Strictly rehearsals are gruelling 😬

Reactions: 3
I worry he will actually be great but will constantly play the humble ‘I’m not that great’ or have that faux concerned face when the judges scores come through even though he knows they will be 9s or 10s. Eugh. (Not sure why I’m worried as I won’t be watching but bound to be exposed to his bleeping face on my social media at some point).

Reactions: 5
He might scrape by on some okay slow ballroom he seems to have okay posture but he’ll almost certainly fall apart when it comes to the upbeat and fast Latin/specialty. He’s too much of dorky dad to take the serious dances (paso or Argentine tango) seriously. He just doesn’t have it in him.

I’m almost certain production will be looking for a female win after two male in a row. I'm also pretty positive the general public will eventually tire of the goofy routine etc I can see a lot of people finding him incredibly irritating and just not voting.

I can’t see any of the pro girls taking his tit tbh they are tough and he’ll have to get used to it very quickly.

Reactions: 3
The latest photo of him cry-laughing at his kid's recording of an inane attempt at a song about poo is absolutely embarrassing. I usually find that people who laugh so much at unfunny things are quite lacking in the upstairs department.

Also, I couldn't be laughing like that when my cat had just died. I'm always devastated when we lose a pet, but he clearly isn't bothered.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.