Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't hear what Tom is saying in his videos because he's a massive dick who doesn't close caption anything, but Giovanna looks like his mother with that terrible haircut.

Reactions: 6
Either that leopard print dress is very unflattering or she’s several months pregnant.

I don't want to slate anyone for their appearance, but it feels a little like G has just given up... Short, frumpy bob, unflattering baggy clothes, no make up, lots of grey visible in her hair. I wonder if she's trying to position herself more as an earth mother Yorkshire Shepherdess type, rather than a glossy, groomed TV personality/author/wife of musician.

As for him - he's so scarily childlike, how can she fancy him? He's so thin he looks ill, but his interests are all so teenage and immature. Each to their own, but he doesn't seem to be a partner, more of an awkward sibling.

Reactions: 19
I don't want to slate anyone for their appearance, but it feels a little like G has just given up... Short, frumpy bob, unflattering baggy clothes, no make up, lots of grey visible in her hair. I wonder if she's trying to position herself more as an earth mother Yorkshire Shepherdess type, rather than a glossy, groomed TV personality/author/wife of musician.

As for him - he's so scarily childlike, how can she fancy him? He's so thin he looks ill, but his interests are all so teenage and immature. Each to their own, but he doesn't seem to be a partner, more of an awkward sibling.
Sorry, but I disagree. Women get soo much flack just for existing without make up, for keeping their hair grey rather than dying it, etc. - it's so unfair and it's so ridiculous. I can disagree with Gi on many things she does, but her appearance is 100% fine. Her bob looks great, her grey is natural and looks great. She gets glossed up for TV/mags, but that's not how a person really looks or needs to look. She looks absolutely fine and the way she's supposed to, in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry, but I disagree. Women get soo much flack just for existing without make up, for keeping their hair grey rather than dying it, etc. - it's so unfair and it's so ridiculous. I can disagree with Gi on many things she does, but her appearance is 100% fine. Her bob looks great, her grey is natural and looks great. She gets glossed up for TV/mags, but that's not how a person really looks or needs to look. She looks absolutely fine and the way she's supposed to, in my opinion
Do you know, you're absolutely right. 100%. I think I was hot, fed up and I was obviously feeling mean. G and Tom push my buttons, without a doubt, but that's no reason to pick on how they look or decisions they make about their own bodies. I did wrong, completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My partner is 8 years older than me, he is still immature as hell but living with Tom (who acts like an actual child rather than a partner/father) would drive me over the edge. Imagine Christmas and TNMT being your entire personality?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Tom unwell? I’ve just seen a photo of him that she posted a few days ago where he’s topless and he looks very underweight and unwell. I’ve thought it before when I’ve seen photos of him in clothes, that he looks very slim but seeing him topless is a bit shocking.

I don't follow either of them but why do they have to film everything they do or take photos? Those kids are probably thinking get that flipping phone out of my face!

Reactions: 4
Is Tom unwell? I’ve just seen a photo of him that she posted a few days ago where he’s topless and he looks very underweight and unwell. I’ve thought it before when I’ve seen photos of him in clothes, that he looks very slim but seeing him topless is a bit shocking.
He has mentioned in the past he had an eating disorder so I wonder if when he gets stressed (over the furlough debacle) whether it sets off his ED again?

• Sad
I don’t think she’s pregnant; just frumpy. The hair is awful though. It really ages her. I won’t diss on anyone for not dolling themselves up with make up etc though. I never wear it and don’t believe women should be invalidated for not wearing make up, dyeing their hair, having their nails done etc.

Tom is just the worst. He honestly thinks he’s dad of the year for … doing parent stuff. And I still can’t get over their blatant favouritism of Buzz. I forget they have Max a lot of the time. I would be shocked if they have any more children.

Unless they do a designer baby to ensure it’s a total quirky Star Wars, Disney loving person. Because nobody else likes these SuPeR qUIrKy things that Tom does. He’s so original don’t cha know?

Reactions: 14
Not being rude in anyway but she genuinely looks like she’s 55 married to a teenage boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Tom used to have an ED so it wouldn’t shock me if he was going through something like that again.

They are a strange looking couple. The thought of them baby-making 🤢
I think that she’s definitely lost herself since becoming a mum. If you look at old photos of them including their wedding photos they don’t look as ‘weird’. But now she just looks like frump and like his mum too.

I think that she’s definitely lost herself since becoming a mum. If you look at old photos of them including their wedding photos they don’t look as ‘weird’. But now she just looks like frump and like his mum too.
She has tried too much to channel that whole Mother Earth vibe and it has turned her into the weird hippy mother, whereas look at Emma Willis - who can parent without looking like a frump

Reactions: 11
Disagree. And she's not frumpy and hasn't "lost herself". I think his sister looks/seems incompatible with her boyfriend, but Giovanna and Tom look totally fine together still

Disagree. And she's not frumpy and hasn't "lost herself". I think his sister looks/seems incompatible with her boyfriend, but Giovanna and Tom look totally fine together still
Don’t get me wrong, I think they look fine together if the mother/son vibe is what they’re going for 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gone right off Emma now. The fact she's besties with Gi. And today post another picture of her favourite child, and how different he is...yada yada.

Reactions: 11
I think the whole mother/son vibe is down to Tom trying to still look and act like a teenager though! She is a little bit frumpy but on the whole I’d say she looks her age. It’s just standing next to Tom that makes her look older!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.