Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like there needs to be trigger warnings before photos of his face are posted or an emoji placed over it because the irrational rage it’s giving me is going to end in tears (heavily pregnant in a heatwave also lol).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like there needs to be trigger warnings before photos of his face are posted or an emoji placed over it because the irrational rage it’s giving me is going to end in tears (heavily pregnant in a heatwave also lol).
It’s really strange but I used to quite like them and loved the wedding speech video ect but I cannot stand his smug face anymore and it Causes a reaction in me!! 🙈

Reactions: 14
It’s really strange but I used to quite like them and loved the wedding speech video ect but I cannot stand his smug face anymore and it Causes a reaction in me!! 🙈
Same! It’s just the stupid way he has his eyebrows, in everyone photo and his expression. If he just did a normal face it wouldn’t be too bad!

Reactions: 6
36 and still so desperate to act like a quirky Yr10! Why does he think it’s alternative to like the biggest media company in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes I loved the wedding speech too. It’s the eyebrows and mouth that drive me mad,he actually turns my stomach I just can’t imagine what he brings to the table relationship wise apart from money. Can’t imagine it’s attractive for a mid thirties man to be acting like a teenager.

36 and still so desperate to act like a quirky Yr10! Why does he think it’s alternative to like the biggest media company in the world.
This is it! He thinks he’s so quirky and out there for loving Disney,back to the future and dr who-hardly niche things to be interested in! He also seems to think it’s ‘alternative’ to not follow football as if the entire male population is only interested in football and pints and being a ‘lad’ 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
James Bourne’s the same, really gross. Who are they trying to appeal to, a young audience? Bit disturbing I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately I’ve come across a few people in real life like this. They think they’re seeeeewwwwwww quirky and different and such a nerdy geek because they don’t like/follow sport and are obsessed with Dr.who like it’s something different. It’s weird and annoying. They have a really weird obsession tweeting about how they’re not watching the football. Literally no one cares.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210713-073341_Instagram.jpg

I saved this screenshot the other day and forgot to share purely cause this face gave me absolute rage and I needed to let it out somewhere 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And now she son CBeebies, god help us she’s a patronising little witch

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately I’ve come across a few people in real life like this. They think they’re seeeeewwwwwww quirky and different and such a nerdy geek because they don’t like/follow sport and are obsessed with Dr.who like it’s something different. It’s weird and annoying. They have a really weird obsession tweeting about how they’re not watching the football. Literally no one cares.
Sounds like a couple my exes. Complete arrogant tossers.

Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget how much he loves Christmas so she had him a Christmas themed birthday cake made for his July birthday 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s so lucky, getting to feast her eyes on that bod that looks like a 75 y/o man’s papier-mâché skeleton

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty sure he’s spoken out about battling eating disorders so not really fair to comment on how skinny he is

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.