Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is atrocious. Every time I see a pic of it I cringe. And don’t get me started on Him again. The sheer gluttony of this couple knows no bounds. How many cakes for his birthday? And didn’t she have about 3 for hers? God forbid they donate one to a local care home or something (not the penis one obviously)

Reactions: 13
Her hair is atrocious. Every time I see a pic of it I cringe. And don’t get me started on Him again. The sheer gluttony of this couple knows no bounds. How many cakes for his birthday? And didn’t she have about 3 for hers? God forbid they donate one to a local care home or something (not the penis one obviously)
The end of that last sentence has killed me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t been on this thread before but had to come and find it after the awful hair cut. You lot didn’t disappoint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to be that person but I cant help but have a feeling she may be pregnant. She's wearing a lot of baggy t-shirts and hiding her mid region in recent posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hate to be that person but I cant help but have a feeling she may be pregnant. She's wearing a lot of baggy t-shirts and hiding her mid region in recent posts.
Oh no.
Never hear the end of it. But then 4 kids plus is the new wealth identifier - loads of people around us seem to have 4. Either very well off or very not from observation.

Reactions: 6
Oh no.
Never hear the end of it. But then 4 kids plus is the new wealth identifier - loads of people around us seem to have 4. Either very well off or very not from observation.
I am trying to take comfort in the fact she appeared to be drinking when out with the willis tribe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a look through the past few grid posts and my tea’s just about coming back up.

”Here’s a smile for anyone who needs it ….” P-leeeassseee 🙄 VOM 🥴🤢
The comments are even worse …. “Smiling right back” duck. Off.

Joining in your kids water fight. Groundbreaking. Tom, stop with the Jesus pose, you’re not bleeping Bono

No-one needs to hear Tom described as a lover. Ps Christmas in July is done to death.

good grief

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at Tom being all quirky looking at the stars with his kid . God Tom you’re so out there ..what a unique thing to do . How cute and nerdy you are ! 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

How did I miss this one? He looks incredibly ill
He really tbh I'd be more concerned about what message he is portraying to his children over weight than trying to be the quirky cool parents.

I do vaguely remember mcfly and when he popped up on TV a few years ago I had to double take as he doesn't even resemble Tom from mcfly in the photos

Reactions: 9
Look at Tom being all quirky looking at the stars with his kid . God Tom you’re so out there ..what a unique thing to do . How cute and nerdy you are ! 🤢😂
🤣🤣
So need an eye roll reaction on here 🙄

He really tbh I'd be more concerned about what message he is portraying to his children over weight than trying to be the quirky cool parents.

I do vaguely remember mcfly and when he popped up on TV a few years ago I had to double take as he doesn't even resemble Tom from mcfly in the photos
Totally different! His whole face has changed

Reactions: 6
How do they think us poor people live? I feel it’s implied all of this is something special. Looking at the stars, joining in with games, showing favourite films. I know they are ridiculously privileged but I feel they think us normal people don’t interact with our kids.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.