Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole mother/son vibe is down to Tom trying to still look and act like a teenager though! She is a little bit frumpy but on the whole I’d say she looks her age. It’s just standing next to Tom that makes her look older!
That’s a good point actually. Whilst she does look a lot different to their earlier years together, she is older now so it’s to be expected. Whereas if anything Tom seems to be ageing backwards in both personality and looks.

Reactions: 5
You can tell the look she’s trying to go for, what’s making her look frumpy is that she’s perfectly average & mumsy (no shade) and like’s been said, Tom seems stuck in an early 2000s hipster timewarp

Reactions: 2
He’s joined Tik Tok and the comments on his videos with Giovanna are mean. 💀 People saying this is a nice video of you and your mum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I hate seeing celebrities on tik tok so that’s a non starter for me lol. Let the common people have something for themselves ffs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s joined Tik Tok and the comments on his videos with Giovanna are mean. 💀 People saying this is a nice video of you and your mum.
As soon as they both came up on my FYP, I blocked them both immediately! No thanks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The story. Tom played me his song and it’s so touching I’m crying.

imagine being in the moment with the person you love and feeling deep connection you cry. That’s pretty special. That is deep.

imagine being in the moment with this person, crying, then filming it. 🤔

someone explain. Seems disingenuous to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The story. Tom played me his song and it’s so touching I’m crying.

imagine being in the moment with the person you love and feeling deep connection you cry. That’s pretty special. That is deep.

imagine being in the moment with this person, crying, then filming it. 🤔

someone explain. Seems disingenuous to me.
All for promotion and 💰💰💰💰
McFly (in particular, Tom) get more disingenuous every second.

Reactions: 7
She's a trained actress. She isn't crying at his song, she's crying so that people will listen to it and boost numbers for McFly.

Reactions: 9
Yikes. The new picture Tom just posted… her hair looks worse every time I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are those shoes Mario is flogging?! Look like Asda school shoes! Why are all the Falcones utterly talentless?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s just got copied Tommy Mallet.
Off topic. I have no idea who Tommg Mallet is, but can only assume he is Timmy Mallets son? And if he isnt why the duck wouldnt you change your name if it was so similar to an 80s/90s kids tv presenter?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.