Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic. I have no idea who Tommg Mallet is, but can only assume he is Timmy Mallets son? And if he isnt why the duck wouldnt you change your name if it was so similar to an 80s/90s kids tv presenter?!?!
Sadly I found myself googling the same thing the other day so I can confirm that Tommy Mallet is not related to the icon that is Timmy Mallet. Timmy does however have a son called Billy Mallet 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off topic. I have no idea who Tommg Mallet is, but can only assume he is Timmy Mallets son? And if he isnt why the duck wouldnt you change your name if it was so similar to an 80s/90s kids tv presenter?!?!
I read GoldSilver's post as Timmy Mallet!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂 Even weirder is that his surname is actually Fordham and he has chosen to call himself Mallet?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Okay, so why are they pushing the older boys around in a buggy??
Is this the latest "quirky" thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon they have a Disney trip planned and were trying to work out whether buddy fits in a buggy for the parks.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She made a point of saying she’s not pregnant, but that’s a very unflattering dress if she’s not. I’m not fat shaming, quite the opposite, she doesn’t need to wear a tent dress. My money is on baby number four on the way and they got the pram out to check it’s still ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just saw Tom's story about the racing. I can't believe they are letting their boys have an interest in something that they know nothing about. Shock horror! Never thought I would see the day where they would be allowed to develop their own personalities!

Just saw Tom's story about the racing. I can't believe they are letting their boys have an interest in something that they know nothing about. Shock horror! Never thought I would see the day where they would be allowed to develop their own personalities!
Although Carrie has now gone overboard (must be a Fletcher thing) and researched and watches everything F1/car racing related. Heavens forbid the boys just do something because it’s fun

Reactions: 10
Although Carrie has now gone overboard (must be a Fletcher thing) and researched and watches everything F1/car racing related. Heavens forbid the boys just do something because it’s fun
of course she has 🙄

Reactions: 5
I just don't like how the kids now have starring roles in a public life that they didn't sign up for. The occasional post, sure - as your average parent probably does. But do we need to know about every hobby they start up? Whether they won or beat their personal best? Does a private, sweet moment like being pushed around the garden in a buggy by your mum when you're a bit old for all that need to be publicised?

It makes me feel a bit sad for the boys really. They're already being pushed towards a certain kind of future - Tom and Gi can pay lip service to the idea that they'll be able to do whatever they want when they're older, but actions speak louder than words. They're minimising the possibility of a totally anonymous, lowkey existence if that's what any of them end up wanting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don't like how the kids now have starring roles in a public life that they didn't sign up for. The occasional post, sure - as your average parent probably does. But do we need to know about every hobby they start up? Whether they won or beat their personal best? Does a private, sweet moment like being pushed around the garden in a buggy by your mum when you're a bit old for all that need to be publicised?

It makes me feel a bit sad for the boys really. They're already being pushed towards a certain kind of future - Tom and Gi can pay lip service to the idea that they'll be able to do whatever they want when they're older, but actions speak louder than words. They're minimising the possibility of a totally anonymous, lowkey existence if that's what any of them end up wanting.

Yuppp. And then she has the nerve to appoint herself the parenting expert!

Reactions: 6

Yep. They seem to be immune to any criticism or comment of the total overexposure and money making off their children. The last straw for me was her book of letters - either she genuinely did write them letters and chose to publicly print & share them, or she knew people would pay for her book so she ‘wrote’ some letters for the sole intention of the book. Either way it’s absolutely fucked up in my opinion!

Reactions: 15

yep especially when there quite close to Matt and Emma and they don’t share there kids. Wonder what they must think?

yep especially when there quite close to Matt and Emma and they don’t share there kids. Wonder what they must think?
Kids seem to always be shown when the parents lack personality being parents isn't a personality trait but they're so bland they gotta do something. Personally find it odd to share your children on social media to loads of strangers

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.