Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard the news. I cannot deal with how unbearable he’s going to be. Money grabbers. I hope he’s TERRIBLE.

Think of all the millions of insta stories we have to come of the boys watching the show and copying Dadda 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine if he actually won it him and her would be ten times the insufferable show they are now! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine if he actually won it him and her would be ten times the insufferable show they are now! 🤢
He won’t.... Harry was actually good and mcfly were still popular then. I also thing producers will try push for a female win after the last two were male. So 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻We’re safe

Reactions: 12
Ahh no. More food for his ego with his fans crying “Tom you are SO GOOD at EVERYTHING!!! is there anything you can’t do?!”

eurgh. Barf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noooooooooooooooo...I came straight here as soon as I saw. God, the last few years on strictly they've really had some annoying 'celebs.'

Reactions: 4
I’ve just looked up his height as trying to work out who he’ll be paired with. I thought he was small but he’s nearly 6ft..I’m shocked!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
OK that's me not watching strictly until he is booted off. It'll be like a pantomime.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.