Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here.
Has anyone seen her latest post? Holding the book. She’s complaining about how many things have gone wrong for her this week (aside from her mum being really ill a lot of them are just standard life tit) whilst holding a book about concentration camps/soviet hard labour camps. Containing lots about rape, starvation and death. Then ending it with her comment about nice pjs.
Someone else commented saying it was in bad taste and she’s accused them of trolling but I have to agree..it is bad taste.
Does anyone else agree?

Reactions: 1
I really can't take to this woman. Constantly taking her kids in late or off school due to events and referring to herself as a celebrity 😂. Don't even get me started on the different treatment her boys get to her daughter 🙄.

Reactions: 3
I really can't take to this woman. Constantly taking her kids in late or off school due to events and referring to herself as a celebrity 😂. Don't even get me started on the different treatment her boys get to her daughter 🙄.
The other week when she let them all sleep in because they had been up late for the frozen film really irritated me! I wonder what the school must think of it all!

I can’t stand the complaining she’s tired because one of the boys is coming it at 5am and demanding her phone....why not try saying no and putting him back to bed instead of just giving him your phone everytime?!?
Don’t get me wrong I’m not a saint about screen etc, but 5am on a school day ALL THE TIME clearly needs sorting out?

Reactions: 2
The other week when she let them all sleep in because they had been up late for the frozen film really irritated me! I wonder what the school must think of it all!
She must be getting lots of fines 😂. They might be privately educated though which would explain how they are getting away with constant lateness and absence.

I've had to unfollow today, she's so unrelatable it's ridiculous! Off to NYC soon then asking if she should book Disney again for next year. Jog on love, I work my arse off & all we can afford is a week in Cornwall! She does my head in! Eyebrows also drive me mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've had to unfollow today, she's so unrelatable it's ridiculous! Off to NYC soon then asking if she should book Disney again for next year. Jog on love, I work my arse off & all we can afford is a week in Cornwall! She does my head in! Eyebrows also drive me mad!
I saw the Disney thing and thought yeah hint hint

I don’t usually mind her but in her yearly round up there were 11 trips away included. 11 in 12 months! And I’m fairly sure there were ones she didn’t mention.

We can barely afford 1 trip away every year, it was kind of nauseating to see her boast about all of their trips in one fell swoop.

Reactions: 4
So....so far this trip we’ve been treated to- a super overpriced crappy pizza place, a super overpriced crappy breakfast place, a super overpriced crappy doll shop and a super overpriced crappy horse carriage ride?!
Wow amazing travel blogging there, what would we do without all this expert inside info

So....so far this trip we’ve been treated to- a super overpriced crappy pizza place, a super overpriced crappy breakfast place, a super overpriced crappy doll shop and a super overpriced crappy horse carriage ride?!
Wow amazing travel blogging there, what would we do without all this expert inside info
But compare what she’s done to brummymummy who is also there and they’ve crammed loads more in, even though it’s still all for the gram,brum has just shopped and done insta worthy stuff that in all honesty isn’t how most people do their breaks , I think tobyandroo had a bit of a pop at brum cos when she posted about Ellen’s starburst diner she said don’t have what all the insta bloggers have of overpriced rainbow bagel and that’s what brum had on her plate 😂😂😂, there’s so much stuff to do out in the big wide world apart from everything that’s stealth boasting but I suppose it gets the likes 🤬🤬🙄

Reactions: 1
I've never followed her but had a nosey since the NYC trip and whilst she takes 'good' photos it's literally ad after ad !! Don't think I've seen an account which is constantly ads ads and nothing else

Although her and brummymummy seem to be clones of each other in there captions!!!

I've just got no more words ... So 12 trips / holidays last year ..back from NYC yesterday .. questioning if she should book Disney .. and today asking for Lapland reccomendations .. how does she think this is remotely relatable ??? Most people are lucky if they can afford one family holiday a year .. I'm out of this one 😡😡

Reactions: 8
I've just got no more words ... So 12 trips / holidays last year ..back from NYC yesterday .. questioning if she should book Disney .. and today asking for Lapland reccomendations .. how does she think this is remotely relatable ??? Most people are lucky if they can afford one family holiday a year .. I'm out of this one 😡😡
I've just seen this too and thought exactly the same. I'm going to have to unfollow because she's become so far from relatable she might as well live on another planet. It's taken us a year to save for a trip to Disney and we still don't have enough yet she posts asking whether to book a trip and has booked it within the week! Now lapland just 2 days after they've come back from another free holiday. All we can afford at the moment is Haven, which she went to for free last year 🤦‍♀️

Literally came on to say near enough the same thing!! First day of the kids back at school and they overslept 🙄 I bet their school aren't very happy with their attendance record! Id be absolutely kicking myself as a parent if I did that!

Sending her kids back to school, around friends houses etc with Norovirus in the household is just pure inconsiderate behaviour.

She said she was sick a few times in the night and is going to send her to school tomorrow! Hopefully the school will see and say no..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.