Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The planet is burning and most people are cutting down on flights, she's so tone deaf.

The way she kept going on about how many long haul flights Edith has done when asking about travel sickness on stories was gross. You are part of the problem!

She definitely has some issues where she wants to brag about her success, ironically in the end her kids would probably value stability, consistent education and their mother not trying to make their medical issues go viral.

Reactions: 1
She said she was sick a few times in the night and is going to send her to school tomorrow! Hopefully the school will see and say no..
Funny how she can miss school for holidays but when she is actually sick she gets sent in anyway!?

Reactions: 2
I can’t get over the eyebrows. No excuse in this day and age to have those over arched tadpoles adorning your face. Can’t take her seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me that thinks her kids are incredibly spoilt? I know she gets given most of it through work etc but IT'S A LOT!! 😳
Omg 100%!! It’s obscene! All the free gifts and endless holidays....it’s never ending. They don’t even seem to be that bothered anymore??! Just heaps of plastic crap that will end up in landfill 👏🏻

Does anybody else think her new kitchen and floor is absolutely awful. The splashback, tacky handles and the odd hexagonal tiles are just so mismatched. She will be gone off it within the year.

Did she ever reveal what the NYC trip was for? She made a big deal about ohhhh I cant say what it's for yet as did the god awful candice braithwaite but I never saw the big reveal?!

Don’t think they’ve done the reveal.

A few on IG are being outraged about being sent Slimming world leaflets through their door. Because triggering etc (which I understand) BUT

The utter irony of the fact that they all #ad as an actual JOB 🙄 how dare someone trying to run a business DARE post a leaflet through their door.

Nobody scrolling through IG knows what content they are going to come across (trigger wise) so saying you can unfollow is a bit of a daft argument (in an IG vs paper advert scenario).

I do like her, but I’m not sure what I’m following her for, house-no, food-no, kids-no, none of that really so unfollowing!

Reactions: 7
She will be the last one to get that bug because she would of needed to actually pay attention to her kids for a split second to catch it.

She said she was sick a few times in the night and is going to send her to school tomorrow! Hopefully the school will see and say no..
My children used to attend the same school as hers a few years ago. She had a reputation then for sending her sons to school knowing full well that they were ill & very likely contagious - she’d post on Facebook how they’d been up all night spewing & then rock up at the school gates in the morning without a second thought. It doesn’t look as though things have changed much.

• Angry
My children used to attend the same school as hers a few years ago. She had a reputation then for sending her sons to school knowing full well that they were ill & very likely contagious - she’d post on Facebook how they’d been up all night spewing & then rock up at the school gates in the morning without a second thought. It doesn’t look as though things have changed much.
that infuriates me

I’m sorry but her NYC blog is the most depressing thing I’ve ever read. Loads of overpriced, tacky tourist attractions interspersed with disgusting junk food. There are so many amazing museums and galleries to take kids to. The parks and playgrounds are second to none. I literally don’t understand their trip at all.

Why does her daughter get to go on a disney land trip for her birthday??!! What about her sons?

I've just seen this too and thought exactly the same. I'm going to have to unfollow because she's become so far from relatable she might as well live on another planet. It's taken us a year to save for a trip to Disney and we still don't have enough yet she posts asking whether to book a trip and has booked it within the week! Now lapland just 2 days after they've come back from another free holiday. All we can afford at the moment is Haven, which she went to for free last year 🤦‍♀️
I had to unfollow a while ago for the same reasons! I used to quite like her, but as her followers grew and the #AD’s started to flow, she became less and less relatable. And her posts and stories was just like looking through a catalog. 🙈 she also used to follow/unfollow a lot which was also really annoying.

Is she ever at home?! It's still January and we've had NY AND Paris already?! WTAF. I understand Paris has apparently been paid for - but, come on!
It's obscene.

It is so elaborate to take your 5y/o to Disney for her birthday! Especially when her other children have been left at home. Also, the girl is a brat and doesn’t even deserve it!

Reactions: 5
It is so elaborate to take your 5y/o to Disney for her birthday! Especially when her other children have been left at home. Also, the girl is a brat and doesn’t even deserve it!
Isn't it! I find it so odd the boys aren't there. I'd feel so bad leaving my son out of a trip like that.

Isn't it! I find it so odd the boys aren't there. I'd feel so bad leaving my son out of a trip like that.
I’d bet they didn’t want to go anyway! The kids are never at home and one of them (Toby?) plays football now too doesn’t he?

I couldn’t have gone though unless I took all the kids though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.