Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d bet they didn’t want to go anyway! The kids are never at home and one of them (Toby?) plays football now too doesn’t he?

I couldn’t have gone though unless I took all the kids though
Yeah they are more than likely sick of being dragged around everywhere anyway but its the principle. Obviously gone for her own benefit

I am sure the kids find being at home a novelty and love to just be home and be normal kids when they get the chance

Everything is an Ad. The whole getting up early ‘new year new me’ turns out to be an thinly veiled Ad for a new App....don’t know why I’m surprised

Reactions: 3
She has always been the same - she started blogging and instagram with the intention of making a business from it. She has never hidden that and it must be paying well as they are forever on holiday and her husband is the stay at home parent. Plus they have just built a massive extension.
She bought her followers in the early days with follow/unfollow shadyness and it certainly paid off

I’ve noticed she’s doing similar things to @hannahfgale eg, the daft sped up ‘fashion’ ig videos, “Ad coming up” story before posting.

Reactions: 1
She used the bots to follow me so I followed her back as you do. After a month I had to unfollow her due to constant #ADS and complaining about the kids when all they need is some strict parenting.

Reactions: 5
her kids never want to share with each other, they are that spoilt they just do what they want. clearly no discipline

Does she ever stop moaning about her kids? As a parent myself I know we all have days where we admit our kids have driven us crazy but she just seems to moan about hers all the time - whilst leaving them to do whatever they want

Does she ever stop moaning about her kids? As a parent myself I know we all have days where we admit our kids have driven us crazy but she just seems to moan about hers all the time - whilst leaving them to do whatever they want
id moan if they were my kids too

• Haha
Edith has drawn on the carpet and she’s asking for cleaning tips. That carpet is so grubby, it just needs replacing. Gross.

They've been on more holidays in the past few months than some people have in a lifetime! Its been 5 years since my last holiday. What I noticed yesterday is the kids didnt even seem that excited or bothered even, probably because they've come to expect regular holidays now.

I sort of feel sorry for the kids. They don’t seem bothered and like it’s expected, but it’s almost setting a pretty unrealistic ideal to them.
I just really really hope it’s explained how lucky they are to be able to have all these experiences, and not to take them for granted, as they aren’t going to last forever.

Reactions: 4
well, that holiday looked shite and shock its one they’ve actually paid for themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.