Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either the Disney Cruise is crap or she's done a rubbish job of advertising it. For the price you pay it's less than 48 hours "at sea" and all they seem to have done is wander around, go to kids clubs and eat. It all looks very underwhelming.
It looks like my idea of hell to be fair. I mean, i’m not a Disney fan, so it might help if you were 😂

But I’m not well at the mo and went down a rabbit hole of watching other youtube videos on it.

And yeah, people just wander about a ship and wave at people dressed up in costumes and eat food.

I cannot see the appeal.

Reactions: 7
What's the follow/unfollow thing that's been mentioned please?
It’s something a LOT of instagram people do, along with buying followers.

They will follow everyone - go through peoples friends lists and just hit follow on everyone. In the hope that all those people will just blindly follow them back, or see something they like and become a genuine follower.

But because it looks desperate as hell to be following 50k people, they swiftly unfollow once you have followed them. Unless you have more followers than them or they think you can help them climb the slippery pole of social media, then they will become a cling on.

Or if you are the same level, they will pretend to be your friend. But usually in that case, you’ll have been in the same “pod”, which is a group of people who always like and comment on each other’s posts to up engagement (they usually can’t stand each other but just pretend to for the likes and comments).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely not sold it to me. It’s extortionate the price to float around the UK in the freezing cold and have a go in a kids club

Reactions: 3
It’s something a LOT of instagram people do, along with buying followers.

They will follow everyone - go through peoples friends lists and just hit follow on everyone. In the hope that all those people will just blindly follow them back, or see something they like and become a genuine follower.

But because it looks desperate as hell to be following 50k people, they swiftly unfollow once you have followed them. Unless you have more followers than them or they think you can help them climb the slippery pole of social media, then they will become a cling on.

Or if you are the same level, they will pretend to be your friend. But usually in that case, you’ll have been in the same “pod”, which is a group of people who always like and comment on each other’s posts to up engagement (they usually can’t stand each other but just pretend to for the likes and comments).
Thanks for explaining. Not shocked at that, but imagine that being you're way to earn a living! Tattle really opens your eyes to these Instabeggars every day.

Reactions: 1
Thanks for explaining. Not shocked at that, but imagine that being you're way to earn a living! Tattle really opens your eyes to these Instabeggars every day.
It really does doesn't it! Its sad really because when they're using it to make a career they are so selective with who they follow because they can't be seen to have a high following because then it just looks like they follow everyone so they need to have much more followers than following! Everything they do is so ingenuine

It really does doesn't it! Its sad really because when they're using it to make a career they are so selective with who they follow because they can't be seen to have a high following because then it just looks like they follow everyone so they need to have much more followers than following! Everything they do is so ingenuine
Definitely. You only have to see how few likes she gets to see it’s all been grown falsely. She uses spam bots to leave comments & there’s all comment/like threads and rings they get their assistants to do to get fake engagement. All the “wow looks so great” comments are clearly fake. So unfair they get work based on inflated bollocks

That first question on her q&a about the cost 🤣 she basically should have said no idea because I didn't part with my cash for it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That first question on her q&a about the cost 🤣 she basically should have said no idea because I didn't part with my cash for it
It's really sad that her husband didn't go with them. I can't imagine why they wouldn't pay for him? Or why he/she wouldn't want him to go? Holidays with my family are the most exciting and memorable things and we cherish every second.

It's really sad that her husband didn't go with them. I can't imagine why they wouldn't pay for him? Or why he/she wouldn't want him to go? Holidays with my family are the most exciting and memorable things and we cherish every second.
It's all a bit odd considering lots of the other Instabeggars were there with their husbands and they have three/four children to accommodate!

Reactions: 2
Wondering if she’s done now for gifted holidays or if they’ll be going away for free again before school goes back 🙄

Does she have a transgender child? Wondering as she’s doing that podcast

Ignore me, I’ve just realised it’s the other mum who has a transgender child 🙈 it’s early, I’ve not had my coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.